This is to inform all PG aspirants that FULokoja Postgraduate admission application form for 2024/2025 academic session is out and on sale as applications are now being invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Full-Time/Part-Time Postgraduate programmes leading to the award of either Master degree or Ph.D degree in the various Faculties and in the areas specified under each Department of the Federal University Lokoja:
The following areas have been covered in the course of this information
- How to register for FULokoja Postgraduate programme for 2024/2025 session
- Who is Eligible to register?
- The cost of the PG form
- List of the available postgraduate programmes
- Requirements for eacg postgraduate programmes (PGD, Masters and Ph.D)
Available PG Programmes
|Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
|Department of Political Science
|M.Sc. Political Science
Master in Public Administration (MPA)
Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) in Political Science
Master of Legislative Studies
Ph.D Political Science
|Department of Economics
|Department of Geography
|Department of English & Literary Studies
|M.A. English Language
Ph.D. English Language
|Department of History & International Studies
|M.A. History & Int. Studies
Master in Peace & Conflict Studies (MPCS)
Master in Development Studies (MDS)
Ph.D. History & Int. Studies
|Faculty of Science
|Department of Mathematical Sciences
Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) in Pure & Applied Mathematics
Ph.D. in Pure & Applied Mathematics
|Department of Computer Science
|M.Sc. Computer Science
Ph.D. Computer Science
|Department of Geology
|Department of Chemistry
|Department of Physics
|Department of Biological Sciences
|M.Sc Applied Parasitology
M.Sc. Environmental Biology
M.Sc. Conservation Biology
FULOKOJA PG ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates for admission into PhD programme shall have M.Sc./M.A. Degree in a cognate discipline, obtained from Federal University Lokoja or any other recognized University. Candidates with non-cognate M.Sc./M.A. Degree may, at the discretion of the University, be admitted to the programme if they possess significant work experience in high-level leadership and organizational management. In addition, applicants are required to possess credits in at least five (5) O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
Duration of Programme:
Full Time: Minimum of 3 years and maximum of 5 years.
Part-Time: Minimum of 5 years and maximum of 7 years.
- Candidates for admission into Master programme shall have, a minimum of Second-Class Lower Degree in a cognate discipline, obtained from Federal University Lokoja or any other recognized degree-awarding Institution. Candidates with non-cognate First Degree may, at the discretion of the University, be admitted to the programme if they possess significant work experience in high-level leadership and organizational management. Also, candidates with Third Class Degree or HND qualification, who have obtained University Postgraduate Diploma in related disciplines with minimum classification of Merit, are eligible to enroll for the programme. In addition, applicants are required to possess credits in at least five (5) O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
Duration of Programme:
Full Time: Minimum of 3 Semesters and maximum of 5 Semesters.
Part-Time: Minimum of 4 Semesters and maximum of 6 Semesters.
- Candidates for admission into PGD programmes shall have a Degree in any discipline obtained from a recognized University or HND with a minimum classification of Lower Credit obtained from a recognized Institution, plus credits in at least five (5) O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
Duration of Programme:
- Full Time: Minimum of 2 Semesters and maximum of 4 Semesters.
- Part-Time: Minimum of 3 Semesters and maximum of 5 Semesters.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FULOKOJA POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM
Step 1 – Interested applicants are to visit FUL PG portal @ www.fulokoja.edu.ng to download the Application Form
Step 2 – Follow the admission procedure for postgraduate applicants.
Step 3 – Submit the form
- Application Fee for PGD and Master Programmes is Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (₦25,000.00) only, while PhD is Thirty Thousand Naira (₦30,000.00) only.
- The duration of the sale and submission of Application Forms is from Monday, September 20, 2024 to Tuesday, November 23, 2024.
- An Applicant should ensure that he/she has the entry requirements for the programme applied for, plus five (5) O’ Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics as appropriate.
- Applicants for PhD programmes should ensure that transcripts of their academic records are sent to the Secretary, Institute of Governance and Development Studies, Federal University Lokoja. Note also, that, applicants for PhD programmes are to provide a short research proposal, which should include the title, statement of the problem and objectives, of not more than 350 words.
You are to forward a copy of your Bio-data Slip and Uploaded Credentials to:
The Postgraduate Office,
Federal University Lokoja,
FUL PG Admission Form Closing Date
The closing date for submission of all completed application closes on February 4, 2024.
For more info as regards FULOKOJA PG application form for 2024/2025 academic session, kindly visit the University’s website on www.fulokoja.edu.ng and follow the link
With the above information? do you still have any question about Fulokoja PG form for 2024/2025 academic session? remember that you can reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck in your registration.