Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin (KWACOEILORIN) post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session is out and applications are now being received for admission into KWACOEILORIN undergraduate degree programmes. The post UTME forms are for candidates who either selected Kwara State College of Education as their preferred choice of institution during the 2023/2024 UTME registration or changed their institutions to KWACOEILORIN using JAMB change of course and institution form.
- KWACOEILORIN post UTME will be computer based test format.
- Kindly be informed that all eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only for KWACOEILORIN post UTME form.
- Please note that only suitably qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post UTME form. Kindly see below for KWACOEILORIN post UTME eligibility requirements.
- KWACOEILORIN post UTME registration will commence on Thursday 4th of July, 2023. All candidates are to take note of this date.
- Interested candidates are to complete the Pre-Screening form online and upload required documents from Thursday 4th July, 2023.
KWCOEILORIN Post-UTME Eligibility Requirements
- All prospective candidates must have scored a minimum of 80 marks in the last 2022 UTME examination
- Candidates that made the college their first, second, third or fourth choice in the 2022 UTME examination can apply.
- Candidates applying with ONE O’level sitting are required to have a minimum of FOUR (4) credits, including English OR Mathematics. Candidates with a lesser requirement will NOT be allowed to proceed with registration
- Candidates applying with TWO O’level sittings are required to have a minimum of FIVE (5) credits, including English AND Mathematics. Candidates with a lesser requirement will NOT be allowed to proceed with registration
- Click here to see the individual requirements for each course. It is extremely important you check this document before applying
- If you did not choose the college as your first choice institution in jamb, or you’re applying for a different course than the one you selected in your jamb registration, you are required to do change of institution/course with jamb
How To Apply for KWACOEILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
STEP 1 – Register and pay for the Pre-Admission Screening through the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/ )
STEP 2 – Complete the screening form by supplying all the required details.
STEP 3 – Complete the results verification form by supplying PIN and SERIAL of VALID relevant results checker. (Using expired card details could affect your chances)
STEP 4 – Print out the Pre-Admission Screening Application containing your personal details as well as the Results Verification Slip..
AVAILABLE NCE COURSES
SCHOOL OF EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE EDUCATION AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
- Early Childhood Care Education (DM)
- Primary Education Studies (DM)
SCHOOL OF SECONDARY EDUCATION – ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Christian Religious Studies/Economics
- Christian Religious Studies/English
- Christian Religious Studies/French
- Christian Religious Studies/History
- Christian Religious Studies/Music
- Christian Religious Studies/Political Science
- Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
- Christian Religious Studies/Yoruba
- Islamic Studies/Economics
- Islamic Studies/French
- Islamic Studies/History
- Islamic Studies/Political Studies
- Islamic Studies/Social Studies
- Islamic Studies/Yoruba
- Political Science/Social Studies
- Social Studies (DM)
- Social Studies/Economics
- Social Studies/French
- Social Studies/Geography
- Social Studies/History
- Social Studies/Music
- Social Studies/Political Science
- Social Studies/Yoruba
SCHOOL OF SECONDARY EDUCATION – LANGUAGES
- Arabic/Islamic Studies (Arabic Medium)
- Arabic/Islamic Studies (English Medium)
- Arabic/Islamic Studies (English)
- English/Christian Religious Studies
- English/Islamic Studies
- English/Political Science
- English/Social Studies
- French/Political Science
- Yoruba/Islamic Studies
- Yoruba/Social Studies
SCHOOL OF SECONDARY EDUCATION – SCIENCES
- Biology/Computer Science
- Biology/Integrated Science
- Computer Science/Biology
- Computer Science/Chemistry
- Computer Science/Economics
- Computer Science/Integrated Science
- Computer Science/Mathematics
- Computer Science/Physics
- Integrated Science/Biology
- Integrated Science/Chemistry
- Integrated Science/Geography
- Integrated Science/Physics
- Mathematics/Integrated Science
- Physical and Health Education (DM)
SCHOOL OF SECONDARY EDUCATION – VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- Agricultural Science (DM)
- Business Education (DM)
- Fine and Applied Arts (DM)
- Home Economics (DM)
- Technical Education (DM)
In addition to the above, candidates that need further clarifications as regards KWACOEILORIN post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session and the processes involved, can reach us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Kindly share this post via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for others to benefit from. You could also subscribe if you wish to start receiving email alerts from Kwara State College of Education.
Best of luck to all candidates.