Sa’adatu Rimi College of Education (SRCOE) post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session is out and applications are now being received for admission into SRCOE undergraduate degree programmes. The post UTME forms are for candidates who either selected Kwara State College of Education as their preferred choice of institution during the 2023/2024 UTME registration or changed their institutions to SRCOE using JAMB change of course and institution form.
- SRCOE post UTME will be computer based test format.
- Kindly be informed that all eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only for SRCOE post UTME form.
- Please note that only suitably qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post UTME form. Kindly see below for SRCOE post UTME eligibility requirements.
- SRCOE post UTME registration will commence on Thursday 4th of July, 2023. All candidates are to take note of this date.
- Interested candidates are to complete the Pre-Screening form online and upload required documents.
SRCOE Post-UTME Eligibility Requirements
- All prospective candidates must have scored a minimum of 80 marks in the last 2022 UTME examination
- Candidates that made the college their first, second, third or fourth choice in the 2022 UTME examination can apply.
- Candidates applying with ONE O’level sitting are required to have a minimum of FOUR (4) credits, including English OR Mathematics. Candidates with a lesser requirement will NOT be allowed to proceed with registration
- Candidates applying with TWO O’level sittings are required to have a minimum of FIVE (5) credits, including English AND Mathematics. Candidates with a lesser requirement will NOT be allowed to proceed with registration
- If you did not choose the college as your first choice institution in jamb, or you’re applying for a different course than the one you selected in your jamb registration, you are required to do change of institution/course with jamb
How To Apply for SRCOE Post UTME Screening Form
STEP 1 – You are to visit www.srcoe.edu.ng
STEP 2 – Identify Application Links & Select Programme.
STEP 3 – Fill the Application/Screening form (Use the Username & Password that you won’t forget)
STEP 4 – After creating your profile, then you can proceed with the application by generating remita and making the payment either online or through the banks.
STEP 5 – You can visit Schools & Departments on the website for you to decide your chosen department.
STEP 6 – You can logout & Login again via Application Links> Application login (Input Username & Password)
STEP 7 – Henceforth you will be using your Username & Password for all your academic activities.
STEP 8 – All correspondence will be via the College Website through the applicant’s page and also Important News will be posted on the Latest News.
STEP 9 – After completing the application, then you print out Acknowledgement letter and Application Payment Receipt then wait for the announcement of screening exercise by the Academic office.
STEP 10 – You are expected to present all your credentials to the Academic Office.
STEP 11 – After the Screening exercise, then you keep checking your Application Page by using your Username & Password, you will be notified over that medium when your admission is granted.
STEP 12 – After receiving the message of Admission offer then you pay the sum of N1500 as the Acceptance fee before you will be granted to download your Admission Letter.
STEP 13 – After you download your Admission Letter, then you visit Student Affairs Unit for Registration Payment Clearance form.
STEP 14 – After that, then you Login to your page Click Registration Link, Generate Remita and make the payment via Card or Bank Branch.
STEP 15 – Print out your Payment Receipt and make sure the Payment Status is successful, then you refer back to Academic Office for Admission Number.
STEP 16 – After you receive your admission number then you Login again to your account via Application Links using your Username & Password and Click Course Registration Link.
STEP 17 – Select your appropriate courses, Save and then Click on Done Adding Courses.
STEP 18 – Print your Semester form & then click on generate Exam Card.
STEP 19 – Print Semester form & Exam card then you Submit a copy to your level coordinator.
In addition to the above, candidates that need further clarifications as regards SRCOE post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session and the processes involved, can reach us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Kindly share this post via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for others to benefit from. You could also subscribe if you wish to start receiving email alerts from Kwara State College of Education.
Best of luck to all candidates.