Gombe State University (GOMSU) post UTME form for 2024/2025 academic session is out and the management of GOMSU has started receiving applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into GOMSU undergraduate degree programmes.
GOMSU post UTME form is for candidates who have either selected Gombe State University as their preferred choice of institution during the 2024/2025 UTME registration or changed their institutions to Gombe State University (GOMSU) using JAMB change of course and institution form.
- GOMSU post UTME/DE screening will be computer based test format.
- Kindly be informed that all eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only for GOMSU post UTME form.
- Please note that only suitably qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post UTME form. Kindly see below for GOMSU post UTME eligibility requirements.
- Online screening registration shall commence on 17th October, 2024 and close 15th November, 2024.
- Please note that calculators will not be allowed into the exam hall during the post UTME screening test.
- Candidates are advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results to JAMB website (CAPS) at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centre. Failure to do so would mean automatic denial of admission.
GOMSU Post-UTME/DE Eligibility Requirements
a) JAMB Cut Off Mark: Candidates must score at least 150 and must have selected Gombe State University as their first choice of Institution in their 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination registration exercise are eligible to apply
b) Candidates who did not choose GOMSU as their first choice institution, but wish to study in the institution are ELIGIBLE to apply for Gombe State University Post UTME on the grounds that such candidate(s) must have successfully completed a change of Institution and course to Gombe State University on the JAMB Portal before the closing date.
c) GOMSU O’Level Requirements: Candidate must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent and these subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics.
e) GOMSU DE Requirement: GOMSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO CARRY ALONG
- JAMB Result Slip for the 2024 UTME OR Online Registration Slip for the Direct Entry
- Two coloured passport size photographs
- Writing materials
- Payment receipt of the Non-refundable Pre-registration processing charges paid through remita.
How to Apply for GOMSU Post UTME Form Online
To apply for GOMSU post UTME form online, candidates must adhere strictly to the following guidelines:
STEP 1: Make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only non-refundable pre-registration processing charges via Gombe State University Remita Platform. The payment receipt from Remita should be presented to the Bursar GOMSU for issuance of official receipt.
STEP 2: Go back online and follow the command prompt.
Kindly adhere to the above instructions and register for the post UTME form within the stipulated time frame given by the management of Gombe State University (GOMSU).
If you have any questions as regards how to register for GOMSU post UTME form for 2024/2025 academic session, kindly reach out to us via the comment section below and we shall respond immediately.
Best of luck to all candidates.