The management of Igbajo Polytechnic has announced that Igbajo Poly Post UTME screening form for 2024/2025 session is out.
Igbajo Poly post UTME application form for this academic session is not different from the previous sessions except some slight changes which in most cases do not even surface. Before going into details as regards Igbajo Polytechnic post UTME screening application form for 2024/2025 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about Igbajo Poly post UTME screening application forms by past and present applicants. Listing and answering these FAQs would greatly assist applicants who must have had similar questions about Igbajo Poly post UTME screening application forms in mind before now.
Below are the list of FAQ on Igbajo Poly’s post UTME forms;
Is Igbajo Poly admission screening form out?
How much is Igbajo Poly post UTME form?
When will Igbajo Poly’s Direct Entry and post UTME forms be out?
Please when is the post UME for Igbajo Poly starting?
Please i want to know if the registration is in progress?
Please when is Igbajo Poly post UTME screening date?
When will Igbajo Poly post UTME exams commence?
How do I upload my WAEC result to Igbajo Poly portal for my post UTME?
Please what is an acknowledgment slip?
When will Igbajo Poly direct entry form be out?
What and what are we to bring to the post UTME screening test venue
Will there be any make up post UTME test for candidates that miss the post UTME screening test?
|FAQs on Igbajo Poly Post UTME Screening Application Form
|Answers To FAQs on Igbajo Poly Post UTME forms
|Is Igbajo Poly admission screening form out?
|Igbajo Poly post UTME form for this academic session is out.
|When will Igbajo Poly direct entry and post UTME forms be out?
|The management of Igbajo Poly has announced the sale of Igbajo Poly post UTME form.
|Please when is Igbajo Poly post UTME screening date?
|The date for Igbajo Poly’s post UTME screening test date will be available on their site.
|How do I upload my WAEC result to Igbajo Poly portal for my post UTME
|The process of uploading your O’level result on Igbajo Poly portal has been explained below.
|When will Igbajo Poly direct entry form be out?
|This is at the discretion of the management of Igbajo Poly. Ideally, the Igbajo Poly forms are released on same date with the post UTME forms.
|What and what are we to bring to the post UTME screening test venue?
|You are to carry along to the centre your Acknowledgement slip and Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule.
|How much is Igbajo Poly ND form
|Cost if 2,000 naira only.
The above are the most frequently asked questions on Igbajo Poly post UTME screening application forms and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Igbajo Polytechnic ND Courses
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTANCY
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering
Igbajo Polytechnic ND Entry Requirements
- 5 Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics and any other three relevant subjects at GCE ‘O’ Level, WASC, NECO & NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- Waiver: 4 Credit Passes with a deficiency in one of the major subjects may be considered for the student applying for daily part-time.
How to Apply for Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Step 1 – Fill the Form Carefully. Use a functional Email Address.
Step 2 – Click on Start Application – Create Account if you have not created an account before.
Step 3 – If you have Created Account, Click Continue Application – Login Here to continue the application process.
Upload Your Credentials
The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2022 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb.
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
Submission of Forms
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Completed forms are to be printed out and to be submitted during the screening exercise at a date to be announced later. The completed form must be accompanied by the following documents.
- Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
- Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
- 4, Passport Photographs.
- Photocopy of the original receipt
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The management is announce the deadline for submission of forms.
Hope this is well understood? Do you have any questions as regards Igbajo Poly post UTME screening form for 2024/2025 academic session? Please feel free to reach out to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.