ipNX Nigeria Limited is an information and communications technology company poised at providing every individual, every household and business in Nigeria with first-class information, communication as well as entertainment services.
As a pioneer and a leading Fibre-To-The-Home (FTTH) operator in Nigeria, ipNX Nigeria currently provides a number of solutions to various industries and market segments using industry-leading technology (such as our very own Fibre-To-The-Home (FTTH) cable technology) as our core access network infrastructure and fixed wireless radio services (via licensed frequency).
The ICT company also proffer complementary IT solutions, with a view of covering key commercial and suburban regions.
ipNX Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Material Requirement Analyst
Job ID: 61
Department: Supply Chain Management
Reporting to: Head, Supply Chain Management
Travel Frequency: Occasional
Purpose of the Job
- To plan and forecast material needs for various engineering projects in order to ensure availability and effective allocation of materials and implement departmental process optimization plans.
Expected Key Results:
- Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Material Planning
- Vendor Management
- Project Cost Management
- Safety, Quality and Environment
- Other Tasks Assigned
Min Required Experience:
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit, Bachelor’s degree in Management Sciences.
- Post Graduate degree (MBA, M.Sc., etc.) an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of varied experience in Supply Chain Management
- Sound understanding and experience in Procurement & Logistics/Supply
- Understanding of International Trade
- Sound Knowledge of Contract management will be an added advantage
- Customer Focus
- Analytical Skills
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
ipNX Nigeria LTD Application Closing Date
The closing date for submission of all online job application is the 31st of December, 2019.
Please send your applications before the closing date as any date beyond the 31st of December will not be accepted.
Did you get what you visited this site for? Do you have any questions as regards ipNX Nigeria Limited job vacancy for material requirement analysts, please reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.