Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology part time and full time admission forms are made available for eligible applicants to apply for admission into their various ND and HND 2023/2024 academic session is here again and the management of FCFMT wishes to inform the general public that FMFMT ND and HND part time admission forms into the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology part-time programme admission for the 2023/2024 academic session is out and applications are being received from suitably qualified candidates into the various under listed departments.
Below are the list of FAQ on FCFMT’s part-time Forms;
Is FCFMT admission screening form out?
How much is FCFMT part-time Form ?
When will FCFMT’s Direct Entry and part-time Form s be out?
Please when is the Part-Time programme for FCFMT starting?
Please i want to know if the registration is on progress?
Please when is FCFMT Part-time screening date?
When will FCFMT part-time exams commence?
How do I upload my WAEC result to FCFMT portal for my Part-Time?
Please what is an acknowledgment slip?
When will FCFMT direct entry form be out
What and what are we to bring to the part-time screening test venue
|FAQs on FCFMT Part-Time Application Form||Answers To FAQs on FCFMT Part-time Forms|
|Is FCFMT part time admission form out?||FCFMT part-time form for this academic session is NOT out yet.|
|When will FCFMT direct entry and part-time Forms be out?||FCFMT usually releases the sale of FCFMT part-time forms . It forms are usually released on sale towards the end of 2nd semester of every academic session.|
|Please when is the part-time for FCFMT starting?||The date for FCFMT’s part-time screening exercise is usually communicated via their online publication as shown below in this post.|
|Please i want to know if the registration is on progress?||Currently the part-time registration has closes|
|Please when is FCFMT part-time screening date?||The date for FCFMT’s part-time screening exercise shall be updated as soon as the management fixes a new date for this session|
|When will FCFMT part-time exams commence?||The same answer for Question 6 applies to this.|
|How do I upload my WAEC result to FCFMT portal for my Part-Time||The process of uploading your O’level result on FCFMT portal has been explained below under the sub topic: How To Apply for FCFMT part-time screening application form online.|
|Please what is an acknowledgment slip?||It is a document that must be carried along to the part-time screening test venue to confirm you successfully applied for FCFMT’s part-time application form.|
|When will FCFMT direct entry form be out||This is at the discretion of the management of FCFMT. Ideally, the FCFMT DE forms are released on same date with the Part-time Forms.|
|What and what are we to bring to the part-time screening test venue?||You are to carry along to the centre your Acknowledgement slip and Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule.|
|Will there be any make up part-time test for candidates that miss the Part-Time screening test?||No there shall be NO MAKE UP test for any candidate that misses his or her chances of participating in FCFMT’s part-Time screening test.|
FCFMT ND Part-Time Admission Requirements
Five (5) credit passes at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings in Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science, English Language and any other subject from the following: Physics, Economics, Additional mathematics and Geography.
- ND Computer Science
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- ND Hydrology and Water Resources Management
- ND Oceanography and Fishery Science
How to Apply for FCFMT ND Part-Time Admission Form
Application forms are obtainable at the college upon payment of non-refundable fees of N10,000.
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus . The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
4. A transaction Success page will be displayed once you make payment.
- If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
STEP I :
- After successful payment for Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology 2023/2024 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- ND Part Time candidates should use their application number as username and surname in lowercase as password to login to the fcfmt Online application Platform at http://applications.fcfmt.edu.ng to complete your application form.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Fill in your O’Level details
- Scan and Upload your passport photograph, NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
Please call 08068553855 for further enquiries.
In addition to the above, candidates that need further clarifications as regards FCFMT part-time Form for 2023/2024 academic session and the processes involved, can reach us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Please share this post online on your social media platforms for other prospective candidates to benefit from. You could also subscribe to schoolings if you wish to start receiving email alerts from Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology.