The Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) HND admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out and applications are now being invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into any of the following Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes:
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology HND Programmes.
- Fisheries Technology
- Maritime Transport and Business Studies
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology HND Admission Requirements
|COURSE||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION||SUBJECT REQUIREMENTS (SSCE/NECO/GCE)|
|FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY||National Diploma (ND) (Lower Credit) in Fisheries Technology, Agriculture or other related courses.||Five (5) Credit level passes at ‘O’ level in Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Biology/Agric and any other 2 subjects.|
|MARITIME TRANSPORT AND BUSINESS STUDIES||National Diploma (ND) (Lower Credit) in Maritime/Maritime Management or other related courses||Five (5) Credit level passes at ‘O’ level in English, Mathematics, Economics/Commerce, Biology/Agricultural Science and any other subject.|
Cost of FCFMT HND Application Form
The management has fixed the cost of FCFMT form at N10,000. The forms can be obtainable at the college upon payment. Please be informed that the fee is non-refundable.
How to Apply for Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Admission Form.
STEP 1: ONLINE PAYMENT
- Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
STEP 2: Click on PROCEED
STEP 3: On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
STEP 4: A transaction Success page will be displayed once you make payment.
- If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- After successful payment for Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology 2019/2020 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- HND Full time and Part Time candidates should use their application number as username and surname in lowercase as password to login to the fcfmt Online application Platform at http://applications.fcfmt.edu.ng to complete your application form.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Fill in your O’Level details
- Scan and Upload your passport photograph, NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
Was the above informative enough? did you get what you visited this page for? if you have any question(s) please reach out to us via the comment box below.
Kindly share this post amongst friends via the social media buttons below so they could be informed as regards the availability of the HND form.