Federal School of statistics Manchok Part-time Form is one of the best polytechnics in Nigeria. Every session, their part time and full time admission forms are made available for eligible applicants to apply for admission into their various ND and HND 2020/2021 academic session is here again and the management of Federal School of statistics Manchok wishes to inform the general public that Federal School of statistics Manchok ND and HND part time admission forms into the Federal School of statistics Manchok part-time programme admission for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and applications are being received from suitably qualified candidates into the various under listed departments.
DAILY PART-TIME NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND DPT):
(1) Candidates must have at least five O-level credit passes in WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent
qualifications in not more than two sittings including: English language and mathematics, and three other
relevant subjects to the programme the candidate choose to study.
(2) Those who have undergone pre-National Diploma programme of the school and certified all other requirements
into National Diploma programmes.
(3) Candidates must pass the school qualifying exam or screening as the case may be.
How to Apply for Federal School of statistics Manchok Part-Time Admission Form
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND), DAILY PART TIME NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND DPT)
AND PRE-ND PROGRAMMES FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
The Federal School of Statistics, Manchok, Kaduna State, Nigeria is pleased to inform the general public who are interested in
applying for admission in the school, that the form is now available online at www.fssm.edu.ng.
- Click 2020/2021 Application and supply your information to generate your Remita Retrieval Number(RRR Number).
2. Proceed to any bank across Nigeria to make payment at the rate of Four Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N4,000.00) excluding bank charges through Remita and afterward return back to the portal to complete your application or you can
3. Visit the school’s ICT centre for any assistant for the online application.
Closing Date For Submission of Forms
The management is yet to fix a closing date hence you are advised to apply as soon as you receive this information.