Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology – FCFMT Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 academic session yet to be released. The management of the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) is calling for applications from suitably qualified candidates that registered the institution as their preferred choice that admission into FCFMT ND programmes for 2023/2024 academic session has begun.
Included in this post are the admission requirements and the step by step registration procedures for all fresh applicants.
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology ND Courses & Requirements.
|S/N||PROGRAMME||JAMB COMBINATION||O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT|
|1||Marine Engineering (ND)||Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry||O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and any one (1) from Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Biology/Agricultural Science and Geography.|
|2||Nautical Science(ND)||Mathematics, English, Physics, Geography||English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Geography and any one (1) of the following|
Chemistry, Technical Drawing and Economics/
|3||Fisheries Technology (ND)||Mathematics, English, Biology/Agriculture, Chemistry||O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and any other Science or Social Science subject.|
|4||Maritime Transport and Business Studies (ND)||Mathematics, English, Commerce/Economics, Geography/Government||Mathematics, English, Commerce/Economics, Geography/Government|
|5||Industrial Relation & Labour Studies (ND)||English, Government, Economics/Commerce and Literature in English|
|O’ level credit passes in English Language, Government, Economics/Commerce/Accounts and any two (2) from Literature in English, Mathematics, Biology/Chemistry/Physics and Geography/ Agricultural Science.|
|6||Horticulture||English, Government, Economics/Commerce and Literature in English|
|O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science and any other Science or Social Science subject.|
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who selected the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) as their choice of Institution for the 2023 JAMB UTME and have a score of at least 100.
- JAMB candidates who did not previously select FCFMT as their choice of institution but are desirous of gaining admission into the College and have a JAMB UTME score of at least 100 are also encouraged to participate in the screening exercise.
How to Apply for FCFMT Post UTME Form
All eligible candidates are to visit the College website www.fcfmt.edu.ng to register after the payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand naira) at any branch of a commercial bank via REMITA.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT
- Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
2. Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
- A transaction Success page will be displayed once you make payment.
- If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
3. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
STEP I :
- After successful payment for Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology 2023/2024 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- If you applied for POST-UTME Screening , Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the fcfmt Online application Platform at http://applications.fcfmt.edu.ng to complete your applications.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Fill in your O’Level details
- Scan and Upload your passport photograph, NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
For further enquiry, candidates may contact FCFMT via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
FCFMT Post UTME Form Closing Date
The management has announced that the forms be submitted on or before 30th August 2023. Any form submitted after this date is automatically disqualified.
Is this well understood? if you have questions as regards FCFMT post UTME forms for fresh applicants for 2023/2024 academic session, kindly reach out to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Please share this post by making use of the social share buttons below so others could benefit from it.