Did you choose the Bayero University Kano (BUK) as your preferred choice of university during the 2023 UTME? Or made a switch to Bayero University Kano (BUK) after confirming the course you registered for is not offered in your previously selected institution and decided to change to the BUK?
Whichever category you find yourself, kindly pleased to inform all candidates, parents and guardians that the management of Bayero University Kano (BUK) has released for sale, BUK post-UTME screening admission form for 2023/2024 academic session.
See full details of online registration procedures, their minimum required JAMB cut-off mark, cost of application form, deadline for submission of forms and other relevant information
- Candidates must score up to 180 and above in the 2023 UTME in order to be eligible to partake in the post UTME screening exercise and must have chosen BUK as their preferred choice of university. Kindly note that BUK is accepting only first choice candidates for this current academic session.
- Must have his or her O’level result ready. A maximum of 2 sittings are allowed and must not be more than two (2) years apart.
Bayero University Senate has approved that all candidates who applied for admission into the University, in the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB),should be screened through aptitude test. So for all candidates who through our comment section have been asking whether BUK would conduct post UTME aptitude test this 2023/2024 session, hope the above answers your question. YES, post UTME would be conducted this year.
BUK PROGRAMME/ UTME Score
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE. 180 and above
- FACULTY OF ARTS AND ISLAMIC STUDIES. 180 and above
- FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES 200 and above
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES180 and above
- FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES 220 and above
- FACULTY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & IT. 180 and above
- FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION 180 and above
- FACULTY OF DENTISTRY 220 and above
- FACULTY OF EARTH & ENV. SCIENCES180 and above
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION 180 and above
- 11.FACULTY OF ENGINEERING 180 and above
- FACULTY OF LAW 200 and above
- FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES 220 and above
- FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES 180 and above
- BLIND & DEAF CANDIDATES (FOR ALL PROGRAMMES)150 and above
BUK Post UTME Screening Form Application Procedure
The following steps are the guidelines on how to register online for the 2023/2024 BUK post UTME screening admission form.
STEP 1: Login-At the homepage of the Bayero University website www.buk.edu.ng click 2023 UTME REGISTRATION FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
STEP 2: Photo Upload-Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano.
STEP 3: Profile Update -Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form.
STEP 4: Generation of BUK PPF-Print your personalized payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 being cost of screening at any commercial bank nationwide via the e-payment Remita platform.
STEP 5: Submit RRR Used-After successfully generated BUKPPF and using the Remita e-payment platform a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is generated for you.
The RRR uniquely ties your payment to your application account, after obtaining your RRR, login to your application account and submit the RRR used for payment. Note that submitting the RRR in the application portal is not tied to your actual payment.
The deadline for the online registration on BUK portal shall be announced shortly.
Do not forget to print your acknowledgment slip after submission of completed form online.
DATE OF BUK POST UTME APTITUDE TEST
- The management shall announce the date scheduled for post UTME and we shall update this post. You are advised to keep checking because any candidate that misses this date has automatically miss out on the admission process.
- Note that the schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update.
- Also note that blind, deaf and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
- Comprehensive list of those who have made the requirements will be published in the University website – please check www.buk.edu.ng
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
NOTE: JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
a) The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results. All candidate therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.).
b) Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results.
Do you have any question as regards BUK post UTME screening admission form application procedure for the 2023/2024 academic session? Remember you could always reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond in due time.
Best of luck to all interested candidates.