Ladoke Akintola University of Technology – LAUTECH post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session is out and applications are now being received for admission into LAUTECH undergraduate degree programmes. The post UTME forms are for candidates who either selected Ladoke Akintola University of Technology as their preferred choice of institution during the 2023/2024 UTME registration or changed their institutions to LAUTECH using JAMB change of course and institution form.
- The University will not admit candidates into its Medical Laboratory Science programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- LAUTECH post UTME will be computer based test format.
- Kindly be informed that all eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only for LAUTECH post UTME form.
- Please note that only suitably qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post UTME form. Kindly see below for LAUTECH post UTME eligibility requirements.
- LAUTECH post UTME registration will commence on the Monday, September 19 to Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
- LAUTECH post UTME screening test will commence on Monday, December 5, 2022, Tuesday, December 6, 2022, Wednesday, December 7, 2022, Thursday, December 8, 2022, and Saturday, December 10, 2022.
LAUTECH Post-UTME Eligibility Requirements
a) JAMB Cut Off Mark: Candidates must score at least 170 and above in the 2023 UTME and must have selected Ladoke Akintola University of Technology – LAUTECH as their first choice of Institution in their 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination registration exercise.
- However, candidates who scored less than 200 marks may not be considered for admission to Medicine and Nursing programmes of the University.
- Candidates who chose either Medicine or Nursing programme but scored less than 200 marks can change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
b) Candidates who did not choose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology – LAUTECH as their first choice institution, but wish to study in the institution are ELIGIBLE to apply for LAUTECH Post UTME on the grounds that such candidate(s) must have successfully completed a change of Institution and course to LAUTECH on the JAMB Portal before the closing date.
c) Please note that candidates that selected LAUTECH as their 2nd choice of institution during the 2023 UTME registration are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply for the form.
d) Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS despite choosing LAUTECH as their 1st choice of institution during the 2023 UTME registration or changed their institution and course to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology are also NOT ELIGIBLE to apply for LAUTECH post UTME form online.
e) O’Level Requirements: Both UTME and DE candidates applying for Ladoke Akintola university are expected to have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes in Mathematics, English language, and three (3) other subjects relevant to your course of study that was registered in your UTME.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form
Talking about how to apply for LAUTECH post UTME form online, candidates are to follow the steps below for successful completion of the form.
STEP 1 – Eligible candidates are to proceed to the University’s admission website on www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00)only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
STEP 2 – Your are required to complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb and the photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
STEP 3 – Upon successfully submitting the application form, candidates are to print out an acknowledgement document that shows the venue and date of the screening exercise of the candidate.
Other Important Notes:
- Candidates should note that admission cannot be offered to any candidate by LAUTECH until candidates upload their O’Level results on CAPS. Upon being offered admission, candidates must either accept or reject the admission on JAMB CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
- Passport photograph must be crystal clear on the acknowledgement page as candidates with blurry photos will not be admitted into the screening hall because the photograph is the major means of identification.
- Working Email address and phone number must be provided as a means of receiving information as regards the post UTME and other relevant information from the University.
- All eligible candidates are mandated to come along with their acknowledgement page colour print-out to the CBT center.
- Feature of Smart phones
- Smart pen
- Smart Lenses and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED into the CBT hall.
All enquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
LAUTECH Post UTME Form Deadline
The management has announced that the closing date for submission of form is 30th November, 2023.
In addition to the above, candidates that need further clarifications as regards LAUTECH post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session and the processes involved, can reach us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Kindly share this post via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for others to benefit from. You could also subscribe if you wish to start receiving email alerts from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology.
Best of luck to all candidates.