This is to inform all those who sat for FUDMA post UTME 2020/2021 academic session that FUDMA 2nd Batch admission list 2020/2021 is out.
Students can now go online to check their admission status. We have outline steps on how to check your admission status below.
For those who missed checking FUDMA 1st batch admission list, check the link below
Upon admission FUDMA prospective students are advised to carry the following documents along to the university:
Documents required for Internal screening:
- Firstly, candidates must beat the current FUDMA cut off mark as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) and must have been offered provisional admission from JAMB to study at FUDMA
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study.
- Original copy of JAMB result slip
- Original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by FUDMA
- Original copy of your birth certificate or birth declaration
- Secondary School Testimonial
- 22 recent passport photographs (to be on the safe side)
How To Check FUDMA 2nd Batch Admission List 2020/2021
Follow the steps below to check FUDMA admission list and to confirm your admission status
STEP 1: Go to FUDMA Admission Portal @ http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng
STEP 2: Type in your username and password correctly
STEP 3: Click on the CONTINUE button to access your admission status.
That is all, click the admission list and a PDF file would open for you to confirm your status.
Hope you were able to access your admission status using the above steps? If you were not able to check FUDUTSINMA admission list using the above, please call +2348039230254, +2348138301240 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you could reach me via the comment section below and I will respond accordingly.
OTHER RELATED POSTS