Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Uwana also known as AIFPU has announced the sale of her post UTME (ND) full time admission form for 2023/2024 academic session. Every academic session, the management through the Rector announces the sale of Federal Poly Uwana post UTME admission ND form for eligible candidates that meet their requirements. The information provided here will intimate you on how to apply as well as other relevant info needed as a first time or repeated applicant.
In this post, I will be discussing everything about Uwana Poly POST UTME admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for Uwana Poly POST UTME form online via Uwana Poly official admission portal, the cost of Uwana Poly POST UTME form and the closing date for submission of all completed the POST UTME forms for 2023/2024 academic session.
I want to break down the required steps as it will guide you in applying for Uwana Poly POST UTME form in the simplest form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous POST UTME screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Uwana Poly POST UTME registration process for 2023/2024 academic session is the same with the previous sessions except some slight changes which usually comes in form of dates. Before going into details as regards Uwana Poly post UTME admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about the school’s post UTME form by past and present applicants. I will be listing and answering the most FAQs about Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun POST UTME admission form as this would help in the registration process especially for first timers.
Below are the list of FAQ on Uwana Poly POST UTME forms;
Is Uwana Poly post UTME form out?
How much is Uwana Poly post UTME form?
When will Uwana Poly post UTME form be out?
Please when is Uwana Poly post UTME screening starting?
Please I want to know if Uwana Poly post UTME registration is in progress?
Please when is Uwana Poly post UTME form closing date?
Will there be screening or post UTME exam this year?
How can I apply for the postT UTME form?
|FAQs on Uwana Poly POST UTME Application Form||Answers To FAQs on Uwana Poly POST UTME forms|
|Is Uwana Poly post UTME form out?||Uwana Poly post UTME form for this academic session is out and registration is on.|
|When will Uwana Poly post UTME forms be out?||Uwana Poly post UTME application form for 2023/2024 session is out.|
|Please when is Uwana Poly post UTME screening starting?||The date for Uwana Poly post UTME form screening exercise is usually communicated via their online publication as shown below in this post.|
|Please I want to know if Uwana Poly post UTME registration is in progress?||Currently the post UTME form is on sale|
|Please when is Uwana Poly post UTME form closing date?||Uwana Poly form closing date will be announced as soon when the management deems necessary.|
|Will there be screening or post UTME exam this year?||Yes there will be a POST UTME screening exam for all candidates.|
|How much is Uwana Poly post UTME Form?||Uwana Poly post UTME Form is N2,000|
|How can I apply for the post UTME form?||I have provided the step by step guide on how to apply for the post UTME form as approved by the Polytechnic below.|
Now in details, Uwana Poly post UTME form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
- National Diploma (ND) candidates should maintain the name in their O’level Certificate(s). Any discrepancy in the name in the certificate (s) will lead to disqualification.
- No candidate should upload any result other than those uploaded to JAMB.
- Upload your O’level results to JAMB portal only in JAMB CBE centres not Cyber Café, if you have not done so.
- All candidates should include their valid phone numbers during the application for screening for effective communication.
- All candidates should ensure that they enter valid 0’level scratch card/token details during the application for screening.
- All candidates should ensure that they COMPLETE the online application forms after payment.
- If your First Choice institution is not Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, please change for prompt action.
Candidates must possess:
- At least 5 credit passes from their O’level result which must include mathematics and English language and any other 3 subjects as it relates to their courses of study. See the approved O’Level and JAMB subject combination for all courses.
- Candidates who scored 100 marks and above in the 2023 JAMB UTME are invited to apply for online screening for admission into Full-Time National Diploma programmes. Visually-challenged candidates who have a minimum score of 100 marks in JAMB 2023 may also apply.
How To Apply for Federal Poly Uwana Post UTME Admission Form
Step 1 – Eligible candidates are advised to visit Akanu Ibiam Poly application portal
Step 2 – Under Admissions, select undergraduate, click on Online Application Forms.
Step 3 – Select your programme type (ND) and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
Step 4 – Print the Invoice page that pops out.
Step 5 – Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
Step 6 – After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
Step 7 – Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
Step 8 – Proceed to fill your details accurately
- Original copy of O’Level Result(s) (uploaded to JAMB).
- Original copy of 2023 JAMB UTME Result:
Uwana Poly Post UTME Admission Form Deadline
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Federal poly Uwana post UTME form? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall respond accordingly.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.