Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti Post UTME/DE screening form 2023/2024: We wish to inform all students who sat for JAMB and scored above the cut off mark that ABUAD post UTME and Direct Entry form for 2023/2024 academic session has been released by the management of the university.
Here, the information as regards the cost of the post UTME form, closing date for the form, admission requirements for all candidates and all the available courses for admission this session.
ABUAD Available Undergraduate Courses
1) COLLEGE OF LAW
(i) LL.B Law – 5years
(2) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
(i) Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S) – 6 years,
(ii) B.Sc. Nursing Sciences – 5 years
(iii) Medical Laboratory Science (B.MLS) – 5 years
(iv) B.Sc. Anatomy – 4 years
(v) B.Sc. Physiology – 4 years
(vi) B.Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics – 4 years
(vii) B.Sc. Pharmacology – 4 years
(viii) B. Sc. Public Health – 4 years
(3) COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 years)
(i) B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
(ii) B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
(iii) B.Eng. Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
(iv) B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering
(v) B.Eng. Civil Engineering
(vi) B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
(vii) B.Eng. Computer Engineering
(viii) B.Eng. Agricultural Engineering
(ix) B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
(x) B.Eng. Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
NB: College has 37 Laboratories and is acknowledged as Template for Engineering Education in Nigeria. The College has also won international competitions for invention in Seattle, US and London, England.
(4) COLLEGE OF SCIENCES (4 years)
(i) B.Sc. Microbiology
(ii) B.Sc. Human Biology
(iii) B.Sc. Biotechnology
(iv) B.Sc. Biochemistry
(v) B.Sc. Chemistry
(vi) B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
(vii) B.Sc.Computer Science
(x) B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
(xi) B.Sc. Physics
(xii) B.Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
(5)COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 years)
(i) B.Sc. Economics
(ii) B.Sc. Accounting
(iii) B.Sc. Banking and Finance
(iv) B.Sc. Business Administration
(v) B.Sc. Tourism and Events Management.
(vi) B.Sc. Political Science
(vii) B.Sc. International Relations and Diplomacy
(viii) B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
(ix) B.Sc. Intelligence and Security Studies
(x) B.Sc. Social Justice
(xi) B.Sc. Communication and Media Studies
(xii) B.Sc. Marketing
(xiii) B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
(xiv) B.Sc. Sociology
(6) COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES (4 years)
(i) B. A. Philosophy
(ii) B. A. English
(iii) B. A. History and International Studies
(iv) B. A. Linguistics
(7) COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE (5 years)
(i) B. Agric. Animal Science
(ii) B. Agric. Agricultural Economics
(iii) B. Agric. Extension Education
(iv) B. Agric. Crop Science
(v) B. Agric. Soil Science
ABUAD Admission Requirements
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
Five O’Level(WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE)Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
Result of 2023/2024 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
ABUAD Direct Entry/Inter University Transfer Requirements
(i) Candidates can apply for Direct Entry with HND, ND, JUPEB, IJMB or IGCSE (A-LEVEL).
(ii) Direct Entry form from JAMB is required to be eligible for admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado – Ekiti (ABUAD)
(iii) Direct Entry/Inter University Transfer admissions are also available for all courses listed above except Law, Medicine and Surgery, and Nursing Science.
(iv) Applicants for DIRECT ENTRY are to pay the sum of N2,000 into any of the designated Banks and obtain the application form at any of the designated selling points. .
(v) NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented along with the completed registration form(s) at the Post UTME Screening Centers.
Afe Bablola University Change of Institution
- Candidates who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening of the University purchasing Change of Institution form from JAMB and N2,000 for the Post UTME Form.
Admission into ABUAD for Non Direct Entry Candidates is subject to successful passing of the UTME Examination and the Post-UTME screening.
Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available before the validation perod.
How to Apply for ABUAD Post UTME Admission Form
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
• Wema Bank 0122718841
• Union Bank 0061954679
• UBA Plc 1020297573
• Sterling Bank Plc 0064784459
Step 1 – Click on https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/ to fill the online form and to make online payment
Step 2 – Download the Application Form Online on the University Website
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS OF UNDERGRADUATE FORMS
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, NO 43, WOGU STREET D/LINE, PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
- WARRI: MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
POST-UTME SCREENNG CENTRE
(i) The Screening Centre and Date will be communicated later.
(ii) NOTE: There shall be No written examination.
International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
1. reg email@example.com
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES CONTACT:
- Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
- Call the following numbers: 08127772121, 08034402771, 07039647532, 08038521163, and 08033509150.
- For Postgraduate Programmes call 08033262920, 07032366407, 08137649067
If you have any question relating to ABUAD post UTME screening form for 2023/2024 academic session, kindly get back to us via the comment section below and we shall reply accordingly.
What S The Cut Of Mark For Computer Science
is the de form right now still on sale and can i be admited with my lower creat with my nd result in medical lab scientist?
As we speak the post UTME form is on sale
What is the cut-off mark for Architecture as it isn’t in the list presented?
with 230 and above and a good post UTME, you are good to go
Good day, please what is the cut off mark for medicine
You need at least need 280 and above.