The management of the University of Lagos has announced the post UTME screening form for 2022/2023 academic session. In this post, we will be discussing everything about UNILAG post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for 2022/2023 academic session, how to apply for UNILAG post UTME form online via UNILAG’s portal, the cost of UNILAG’s post UTME form and the closing date for submission of all completed UNILAG post UTME and DE forms for 2022/2023 academic session.
We shall be breaking the process of applying for UNILAG post UTME form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous post UTME screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
UNILAG post UTME application form for this academic session is not different from the previous sessions except some slight changes which in most cases do not even surface. Before going into details as regards UNILAG post UTME screening application form for 2022/2023 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about UNILAG post UTME screening application forms by past and present applicants. Listing and answering these FAQs would greatly assist applicants who must have had similar questions about UNILAG post UTME screening application forms in mind before now.
Below are the list of FAQ on UNILAG’s post UTME forms;
- Is UNILAG admission screening form out?
- How much is UNILAG post UTME form?
- When will UNILAG’s Direct Entry and post UTME forms be out?
- Please when is the post UME for UNILAG starting?
- Please i want to know if the registration is on progress?
- Please when is UNILAG post UTME screening date?
- When will UNILAG post utme exams commence?
- How do I upload my WAEC result to UNILAG portal for my post UTME?
- Please what is an acknowledgment slip?
- When will UNILAG direct entry form be out
- What and what are we to bring to the post UTME screening test venue
- Will there be any make up post UTME test for candidates that miss the post UTME screening test?
|FAQs on UNILAG Post UTME Screening Application Form||Answers To FAQs on UNILAG Post UTME forms|
|Is UNILAG admission screening form out?||UNILAG post UTME form for this academic session is out.|
|When will UNILAG direct entry and post UTME forms be out?||UNILAG post UTME/DE form is out.|
|Please when is the post UTME for UNILAG starting?||Monday, 1st to Friday to 5th November 2022.|
|Please i want to know if the registration is on progress?||Currently the post UTME registration is on closing date is 29th October 2022.|
|Please when is UNILAG post UTME screening date?||The date for UNILAG’s post UTME screening exercise shall be updated as soon as the management fixes a new date for this session|
|When is UNILAG post UTME and DE Closing Date||29th October 2022 is the closing date.|
|How do I upload my WAEC result to UNILAG portal for my post UTME||The process of uploading your O’level result on UNILAG portal has been explained below under the sub topic: How To Apply for UNILAG Post UTME screening application form online.|
|Please what is an acknowledgment slip?||It is a document that must be carried along to the post UTME screening test venue to confirm you successfully applied for UNILAG’s post UTME application form.|
|When will UNILAG direct entry form be out||Monday, 11th October 2022.|
|What and what are we to bring to the post UTME screening test venue?||You are to carry along to the centre your Acknowledgement slip and Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule.|
|Will there be any make up post UTME test for candidates that miss the post UTME screening test?||No there shall be NO MAKE UP test for any candidate that misses his or her chances of participating in UNILAG’s post UTME screening test.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on UNILAG post UTME screening application forms and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Now in details, UNILAG’s post UTME form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
Before applying for UNILAG’s post UTME screening form you must meet the following requirements and eligibility criteria as listed below;
Please note that before you start your application, you have have an active email address. This is needed for receiving information from UNILAG as regards the progress of your application form.
- Only candidates who made the University of Lagos their first choice in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored at least 200 and above are eligible for
- You must have obtained in your O’level at least five (5) credit passes in one sitting in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics as it applies to your course.
- Candidates who changed institution to UNILAG can also apply.
RECOMMENED: List of JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses
Kindly note the following before applying for UNILAG post UTME screening form.
- UNILAG post UTME screening will be in computer based test format.
- Kindly be informed that all eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only for University of Lagos – UNILAG post UTME form.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age before 31st October 2022 need not apply.
- UNILAG post UTME registration will commence Monday, 11th to Friday to 29th October 2022. All candidates are to take note of this date.
- Please be informed that students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Calculators will not be allowed into the exam hall during the post UTME screening test.
- Please note that only suitably qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post UTME form. Kindly see below for University of Lagos post UTME eligibility requirements.
How To Apply For UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
STEP 1: All eligible candidates are to log on to University of Lagos website on http://www.unilag.edu.ng/ and click on the Admissions button.
STEP 2: Click on Post-UTME Application button and login with your UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
STEP 3: Generate and print payment advice and visit the nearest commercial bank to make payment. You can as well make use of the online payment method by making use of your active ATM debit card.
STEP 4: Return to UNILAG’s portal to upload your coloured passport photograph and complete the application form. The passport photograph must be in JPEG format and must not be larger than 100KB.
STEP 8: Print Post-UTME Examination Pass otherwise known as your acknowledgement slip.
UNILAG POST-UTME TEST DATE
The management of UNILAG has announced that UNILAG post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, 1st to Friday to 5th November 2022.
UNILAG Post UTME Form Closing Date
The management has announced that the post UTME form will commence from Monday, 11th October and close on Friday, 29th October 2022.
For further enquiries as regards UNILAG post UTME screening application form and other requirements, candidates can contact the university via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above are the university’s approved steps in applying for UNILAG’s post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be take seriously.
In addition to the above, candidates that need further clarifications as regards UNILAG post UTME form for 2022/2023 academic session and the processes involved, can reach us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Kindly share this post via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for others to benefit from. You could also subscribe if you wish to start receiving email alerts from the University of Lagos.
Best of luck to all candidates.