Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano School of postgraduate studies (SPGS) has announced the sale of YUMSUK postgraduate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session. Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano also known as YUMSUK, PG admission form for postgraduate applicants seeking admission into this university is out. The cost of YUMSUK PG form is ten thousand naira (N10,000.00). Please be informed that all PG programmes are on a full-time basis.
In this post, we will be discussing everything about YUMSUK postgraduate application form for 2022/2023 academic session, how to apply for YUMSUK Postgraduate form online via YUMSUK PG portal, the cost of YUMSUK Postgraduate form and the closing date for submission of all completed YUMSUK Postgraduate forms for 2022/2023 academic session.
Here I will simplify the process of applying for YUMSUK Postgraduate form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous Postgraduate screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
YUMSUK PG admission form for this academic session is not different from the previous sessions except some slight changes which in most cases do not even surface. Before going into details as regards YUMSUK Postgraduate form for 2022/2023 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about YUMSUK Postgraduate form by past and present PG applicants. Listing and answering these FAQs would greatly assist applicants who must have had similar questions about YUMSUK Postgraduate form screening application forms in mind before now.
Below are the list of FAQ on YUMSUK’s Postgraduate forms;
Is YUMSUK postgraduate form out?
How much is YUMSUK Postgraduate form?
When will YUMSUK Postgraduate form be out?
Please when is YUMSUK postgraduate screening starting?
Please I want to know if YUMSUK postgraduate registration is in progress?
Please when is YUMSUK Postgraduate form closing date?
Will there be an entrance exam for YUMSUK Postgraduate School?
What are the admission requirements for YUMSUK PG School?
Can I apply for YUMSUK postgraduate programme without NYSC
I am currently doing my NYSC, am I eligible to apply for YUMSUK postgraduate form?
|FAQs on YUMSUK Postgraduate Application Form||Answers To FAQs on YUMSUK Postgraduate Form|
|Is YUMSUK Postgraduate form out?||YUMSUK Postgraduate form for this academic session is out.|
|When will YUMSUK Postgraduate forms be out?||YUMSUK postgraduate application form for 2022/2023 session is out at the moment.|
|Please when is YUMSUK postgraduate screening starting?||The date for YUMSUK’s Postgraduate form screening exercise is usually communicated via their online publication as shown below in this post.|
|Please I want to know if YUMSUK postgraduate registration is in progress?||Currently the Postgraduate form is on sale.|
|Please when is YUMSUK Postgraduate form closing date?||YUMSUK PG form closing date is 17th November, 2022|
|Will there be an entrance exam for YUMSUK Postgraduate School?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all candidates.|
|How much is YUMSUK postgraduate Form?||YUMSUK Postgraduate Form is ten thousand naira (N10,000.00).|
|What are the admission requirements for YUMSUK PG School?||See below YUMSUK PG admission requirements|
|Can I apply for YUMSUK postgraduate programme without NYSC||The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC Discharge certificate are eligible to apply for YUMSUK postgraduate form|
|I am currently doing my NYSC, am I eligible to apply for YUMSUK postgraduate form?||No you are not eligible until your NYSC discharge certificate is ready.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on YUMSUK Postgraduate forms and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Now in details, YUMSUK postgraduate form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
Before applying for YUMSUK postgraduate form screening form you must meet the following requirements and eligibility criteria as listed below;
YUMSUK PG REQUIREMENTS
Postgraduate Diploma Programme
- A candidate seeking admission into a Postgraduate Diploma programme must possess a qualification equivalent to a first degree (at least 3rd Class Degree or higher) or a Higher National Diploma (HND) (at least Lower Credit) or its equivalent (provided the University matriculation requirement is satisfied). Such a candidate should have the relevant post-qualification experience as may be prescribed from time to time. However, Ordinary National Diploma (OND) plus professional qualification and Higher Diploma (HD) are not equivalent to HND.
Master’s Degree Programme
A candidate seeking admission into the Academic Master’s Degree Programme must hold:
- A minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) Degree of Yusuf Maitama Sule University, or any other recognized University.
- Third Class Degree plus a good Postgraduate Diploma at credit level from Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano and a minimum CGPA of 3.50 from any other recognized University or institution.
- Any other qualifications deemed by the Board of the School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate to be equivalent to (i) or (ii) above.
- A candidate seeking admission into a Professional Master’s Degree programme must hold: A minimum of Second-Class Lower degree in the relevant area from Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano or any other recognized University.
Ph.D. and M.Phil. Degree Programmes
- A candidate who seeks admission into the degree of the Doctor of Philosophy programme must hold an Academic Master’s Degree of Yusuf Maitama Sule University or any other recognized University. The CGPA of the Masters programme should be at least 3.50 on a scale of 0.00 to 5.00. A Ph.D. candidate who satisfies all admission requirements except the CGPA can be considered for admission into M.Phil./Ph.D. provided the CGPA is at least 3.00.
- M.Phil. from any recognized University with a minimum CGPA of 3.00.
- Any other qualification deemed equivalent to (i) or (ii) above.
Now let’s take a look at the list of postgraduate courses offered In YUMSUK their admission requirements. The admission requirements are listed just directly under each PG programme.
How To Apply for YUMSUK Postgraduate Admission Form
Step 2 – The application portal consists of two phases. PHASE I consist of three steps while PHASE II consist of nine steps. The following instructions will assist while filling the application form.
Step 3 – In PHASE I, applicants must fill in the information in Step 1 before moving on to Step 2. PHASE II does not have the aforementioned restriction.
Step 4 – It is mandatory to provide information for all fields with the asterisk mark (*).
Step 5 – The application portal requires applicants to save new/modified information before leaving the page.
Follow the instructions and submit successfully.
Click ⇒ HERE to start your application
- Applicants for Ph.D. and Academic Masters should ensure that their academic transcripts are sent to the School of Postgraduate Studies, Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano.
- Applicants for Ph.D. Programmes should ensure that they submit their research proposal of not more than 300 words.
- Valid phone numbers and e-mail addresses of the applicants must be provided.
- For further enquiries, kindly send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
YUMSUK PG Form Closing Date
The management of YUMSUK PG form shall be available for only 6 weeks starting from Wednesday 6th October, 2022 to 17th November, 2022)
I Hope you understand the steps provided above? Do you have any questions as regards the YUMSUK PG form for 2022/2023 session? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall respond accordingly.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.