We wish to inform all who participated in the 2020 UTME and selected Nnamdi Azikiwe University as their first choice that the management of the university has approved has approved the commencement of their 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise.
All screening details as regards how to apply, commencement date, eligibility criteria and other important information have all been provided in this post.
Who Is Eligible?
Only candidates that selected NAU as their first choice and scored up to the minimum required JAMB cut-off mark of 200, though there are exception to the former as some courses cut off marks are pegged at 180 and others at 160.
Cost of NAU Post UTME Registration Form
Cost is N2000. Deadline is 22nd August, 2020. Screening holds August 25th to September 4th, 2020. Details below;
Screening Dates And Details
The screening exercise will hold from Saturday 25th August, 2020 to Tuesday 4th September, 2020. You will require the official Post-UTME Past questions and answers to adequately prepare and ensure a high score in this screening exercise.
The Screening dates for the various faculties are as stated below;
DAY 1: Saturday 25th August, 2020
Faculty: Arts and Physical Sciences
DAY 2: Monday 27th August, 2020
Faculty: Management Sciences, Bio Sciences
DAY 3: Tuesday, 28th August, 2020
Faculty: Engineering, Education, Basic Medical Sciences
DAY 4: Wednesday 29th August, 2020
Faculty: Health Sciences and Technology
DAY 5: Thursday 30th August, 2020
Faculty: Social Sciences, Pharmacy
Day 6: Friday 31st August, 2020
Faculty: Medicine and Agriculture
DAY 7: Saturday 1st September, 2020
Faculty: Law, Environmental Sciences
DAY 8: Monday 3rd September, 2020
All Affiliate Institutions (UTME/DE)
- Fed. College of Edu. (Technical) Umunze
- Enugu State College of Edu. Technical
- Auchi Polytechnic
- Pope John Paul Seminary
DAY 9: Tuesday 4th September, 2020
DE for All UNIZIK Candidates – All Faculties
List of Courses with Cut-Off Mark Pegged At 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Engineering – Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic & Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration i. Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Physical Sciences – Computer Science, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Physics & Industrial Physics, Geological Sciences
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
List of Courses with 180 Cut Off Mark at UNIZIK
- Agriculture -Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Sciences & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science
- Arts – Igbo, African & Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theater and Film Studies and Chinese Studies
- Education – Adult Education, Early Childhood & primary Education, Guidance and Counseling, human Kinetics & Health Education, Library & Information Science, Science Education and Vocational Education.
- Engineering – Agric & Bio resources Engineering, Polymer & Textiles Engineering
- Environmental Sciences – Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and applied Arts, Environmental management, Estate management
- Physical Sciences – Mathematics and Statistics only
- Health Sciences and Technology – Environmental Health only
- Management Sciences – Entrepreneurial Studies only
List of Courses With 160 Cut-Off Mark At UNIZIK
- -Technical Education and All Affiliate Institutions
How To Register For NAU Post UTME Screening Registration Form
Registration starts on Monday, 6th August, 2020 and will end on Wednesday 22nd August, 2020.
STEP 1: Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
STEP 2: Click on “Create Account”
STEP 3: Enter your UTME Registration Number and valid email address and click “Send”. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly
STEP 4: Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
STEP 5: On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click “Submit”
STEP 6: Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
STEP 7: Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
STEP 9: After successful login, click on “Step One”, click on “Generate Application Form RRR”
STEP 10: Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2000 only
STEP 11: Login to the portal, click “Step Two”, click on “Confirm payment”, enter the RRR number and click on “Verify payment”. If payment conformation is successful, or if you get a notification “Payment already verified”, then proceed to “Step Three”
STEP 12: Click on “Step Three”, click on “Fill Application Form”, fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period
STEP 13: Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit” button
STEP 14: Print out the Application form and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE examination
Candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where examination was taken.
Candidates can always go back to update their O’level result information for correctness.
Time and Requirements For The Screening Exercise
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 7:00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination
- Print out the application form from the University portal and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE evaluation
- The date and the time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the Post-UTME/DE PRINT OUTS
- Only bonafide candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the university/Examination Hall.
- Parents and Guardians are therefore strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, Scientific calculators or any Other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the bank
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the university.