UNIUYO certificate/Diploma admission forms for 2020/2021 academic session is out?. NO Therefore the University of Uyo, UNIUYO School of Continuing Education and Professional Studies here by invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 1 year full time Certificate and Diploma programmes of the School of Continuing Education and Professional Studies, University of Uyo, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
All interested applicants are therefore advised to log on to http://www.uniuyo.edu.ng and access the available programmes for 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIUYO Certificate/Diploma Programmes
1. FACULTY OF ARTS
DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES
(a) Certificate Course in French (CCF)
ii. DEPARTMENT OF MUSIC
(a) Certificate in Music (CIM)
2. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Certificate in Fine & Industrial Arts (CFA)
A minimum of three (3) credits including English Language and Mathematics at the (WASC/NECO/GCE) or its equivalent are required for admission into the One year Certificate programme.
The successful completion of the Certificate Programme could enable successful candidates to seek admission through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) into any Nigerian University, including University of Uyo, provided that they meet the specific University, Faculty and Departmental admission requirements.
TWO (2) ACADEMIC YEARS FULL-TIME DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
Department of Human Ecology, Nutrition and Dietetics
Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Services (DHMCS)
(b). Centre for Wetland and Waste Management Studies
(i). Diploma in Wetlands Environmental Management and Conservation (DWEMC) (ii). Diploma in Environmental Health Management (DEHM)
(II) FACULTY OF ARTS
(a). Diploma in theatre Arts (DTA)
- Diploma in International History and Diplomacy (DIHD) (c). Diploma in Music Arts (DMA)
- Diploma in Philosophy (DIP)
- Diploma in Mass Communication (DMC) (f). Diploma in English (DIE)
(g). Diploma in Religious Studies (DRS)
(III) FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
(a) Diploma in Insurance (DII).
(1V). FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
(a). Diploma in Biomedical Photography (DBP)
(V) FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Diploma in Library Science (DLS)
- Diploma in Educational Technology (DET)
(c ) Diploma in Physical Education and Sports. (DPES)
(VI) FACULTY OF LAW
Diploma in Law (DIL)
(VII) FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Diploma in Computer Science (DICS)
- Diploma in Health, Safety, Security and Environment (DPES)
(VIII) FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Diploma in Public Admin. (DPA)
- Diploma in Local Government and Rural Development (DLG)
- Diploma in Personnel Management (DPM
- Diploma in Public Finance (DPF)
- Diploma in International Relations (DIR)
- Diploma in Social Works and Community Development (DSWD)
- Diploma in Environment and Development (DED)
Note: Successful completion of the Diploma programmes could enable applicants to seek admission by Direct Entry into the University of Uyo or any other University in Nigeria.
General Admission Requirements
Candidates should possess (WASC/NECO/GCE) or its equivalent with Credit passes in four
(4) subjects and above at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics other Departmental requirements. Diploma in Religious Studies requires at least four credit passes at the WASC/NECO/GCE ordinary level which must include English Language, Christian Religious Knowledge and Mathematics.
How To Apply For UNIUYO Certificate/Diploma Programmes
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N5, 500.00 (Five Thousand, Five Hundred naira) only via Remita Payment Platform.
Online Registration and payment instruction.
STEP 2: Select Admission forms link (on the side bar)
STEP 3: Select e-Form(s) option
STEP 4: Select Admission Type (Example; Certificate or Diploma as the Admission Form
STEP 5: Enter your phone number, Name and E-mail address
STEP 6: Click the MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
STEP 7: Payment can be made online (using ATM card/internet banking) or any commercial Bank branch using pre-payment slip via Remita Platform
STEP 8:After payment return to the online portal and click on REGISTER LINK to obtain your login credentials
STEP 9: Note your Login credentials generated
FINAL STEP: Login, complete your registration and print out the 2020/2021 application form
Closing Date For Submission of UNIUYO Certificate/Diploma Forms
Candidates should note that the sale of application forms will last for 8 weeks. The 28th of October 2020 to be precise, is the closing date for submission of all completed forms. Any applications received after the above deadline may not be considered.
Applicants are advised to apply via UNIUYO’s website only so as not to fall victim of other fraudulent persons claiming to be agents of the university. Any applicant that patronizes them does so at his or her own risk.
Best of luck in your application.