The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session is out and applications are currently being received from suitable qualified applicants for a two – year full-time National Diploma in the following faculties:
- Faculty of Communication and Management Studies (FCMS)
- Faculty of Engineering (FENG)
- Faculty of Science (FSc.)
- Faculty of Environmental Studies (FES)
List of Courses Open for Admission at The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- Purchasing & Supply
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Fine Art
- Fashion Design Technology
- Computer Science
- Library & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
The Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility.
a) Candidates seeking for admission into any of the programmes must have scored at least 120 Marks and above in the 2020/2021 UTME examination and such must have chosen The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa (TIPE) as 1st or 2nd choice.
b) Such candidates must have satisfied five (5) O’level credits as the UTME admission requirements for the 2020/2021 session.
How to Apply for The Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Click HERE to start your application.
Do you have any questions as regards the Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session? please reach out to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck to all candidates.