Temple Gate Polytechnic JAMB cut-off mark for all courses 2020/2021 academic session is out! Therefore all candidates who put Temple Gate polytechnic as their preferred choice of higher institution during the UTME registration can confirm if they meet the current cut-off mark for the institution.
Any candidate who meets the cut off mark would then proceed for Temple Gate Polytechnic internal screening exercise, and are thereby are advised to carry all supporting documents along including recent passport photographs.
See the approved Temple Gate Polytechnic JAMB cut off mark at the end of this post.
Candidates should note that the benefits of meeting Temple Gate Poly cut off mark for JAMB is that it affords candidates the opportunity to gain admission to sit for post UTME aptitude tests and also study any of the courses offered in Temple Gate polytechnic so long as the candidates get a good score in the internal screening exercise.
Some documents are required by Temple Gate poly authority for their internal screening exercise
Documents required for Internal screening in Temple Gate polytechnic are;
- First and foremost, candidates must score up to the minimum cut off mark for the current academic session as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) as this applies to the case of Temple Gate polytechnic
- Candidates applying for admission into Temple Gate polytechnic must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study to be eligible to sit for their post UTME aptitude test
- Original and photocopies of candidate’s JAMB result slip
- Original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by Temple Gate polytechnic
- Original copy of your birth certificate or birth declaration
- Recent passport photographs (Coloured)
Temple Gate polytechnic JAMB Cut off Mark For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Temple Gate poly JAMB cut off mark for all courses 2020/2021 academic session is 120 points, therefore, candidates who score up to 120 and above are automatically eligible for Temple gate polytechnic internal screening exercise, but we must warn you, the higher your JAMB score, the higher your chances of clinching the course registered in your UTME.
|COURSES||CUT OFF MARK|
|Computer Engineering Technology||120|
|Science Laboratory Technology||120|
|Estate Management & Valuation||120|
|Urban & Regional Planning||120|
|Banking and Finance||120|
Do you have any question(s) as regards TEMPLE GATE POLY Cut-off mark for all courses 2020/2021 academic session, kindly could scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we will respond in no time.
Also, to get the latest information about Temple Gate polytechnic cut off mark and happenings in all the polytechnics in Nigerian schools generally, you could subscribe to our blog and stay updated