This is to inform all those who sat for SLU post UTME 2020/2021 academic session that the management of Sule Lamido University has released the 2nd batch admission list 2020/2021 is out.Students are hereby advised to go online to check their admission status as we have outlined steps on how to check if your name is on the list below
Upon admission, prospective students of SLU are advised to carry the following documents along to the university:
Documents required for Internal screening In SLU
- Firstly, candidates must beat the current SLU cut off mark as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) and must have been offered provisional admission from JAMB to study at KASU
- Printed Post-UTME Screening Form
- Internet copy of O’level results (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS)
- Printed copy JAMB Result Slip
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
- Local Government Indigene/Citizen/Residence Certificate
- Recent colored passport photographs (Not less than 8 copies)
Candidates are advised check their SLU admission list 2020/2021 online as seen below.
How To Check SLU Admission List 2020/2021 Session
To confirm your admission status, download the PDF file below to check if your name is on the list of newly admitted students or simply visit https://slu.edu.ng/admission-lists/ and follow the procedure. That is, click either if you are a UTME or DE student and provide your UTME registration details to confirm your admission statuss
If you have any question(s) as regards Sule Lamido University 2nd batch admission list 2020/2021 academic session, kindly could scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we shall respond accordingly
Also, to get the latest information about SLU admission list and happenings all Universities in Nigeria generally, you could subscribe to our blog and stay updated.
Congratulations to the newly admitted students!
OTHER RELATED POSTS