Kogi state university, now known as Prince Abubakar Audu University – PAAU Post UTME and Direct Entry screening admission form for 2020/2021 academic session has been released and registration is currently on going.
This is to inform all candidates who selected KSU (PAAU) as their preferred choice of institution, made five credits including mathematics and English language and scored a minimum of 160 and above in the 2020 UTME are automatically eligible to participate the forthcoming post UTME.
It may interest you to know that KSU post UTME exam format for admission screening will be through a Computer-Based Test (CBT) in subjects similar to their UTME subject combination.
- Candidates who made the University their SECOND CHOICE NEED NOT TO REGISTER for the Screening Exercise.
KSU Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
A) Candidates with cut-off mark for the courses they apply for (as attached) with a minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects.
B) Including the English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and Some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings, are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise.
- UTME Candidates who did not meet up with the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration)
- PAAU post UTME screening exercise has been scheduled to take place between Monday, 14th to Friday 19th September, 2020 for both UTME candidates and Direct Entry candidates (Printouts to decide date for various candidates.
How to Apply KSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Session
The steps below are require for applying for KSU post UTME screening test for 2020/2021 academic session.
STEP 1: To register online login to the University’s portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu.
STEP 2: Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
STEP 3: Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2,000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card.
STEP 4: After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
STEP 5: Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
STEP 6: After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
STEP 7: After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
STEP 8: Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
STEP 9: Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
STEP 10: Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, biro, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
- Candidates are to note that registration after the closing date of mid night 7th September, 2020, will not be allowed.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or use our offline support system
- (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and E-mail address before starting the application procedure.
Hope the above was properly understood? if you still have any question as regards KSU post UTME and DE screening admission forms, application procedures for 2020/2021 academic session, kindly get back to us through the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.