We use this medium to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitably qualified nurses for admission into the School of Post Basic Nursing Studies UPTH 2022/2023 academic session for a year (12 calendar month) post basic diploma programme in Accident and Emergency Nursing
General Entry Admission Requirement
Applicants for admission into the programme must posses the following:
- Complete WAEC result with 5 credits in not more than two sittings including English language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology (not health science).
- A combination of NECO and WAEC is acceptable
- Registered Nurse/Midwife with a minimum of 1 year post qualification experience
- BNSc with a PGDE is an added advantage
Selection of candidates will be based on academic qualifications and performance at the entrance examination and oral interview.
How To Apply for School of Post Basic Nursing Studies UPTH Application Form
Step 1 – Applicants should pay a non refundable fee of N10,000 (ten thousand) Naira only to: Sterling Bank (UPTH Branch) A/C No 0029875947 for Accident and Emergency Programme
Step 2 – You are to present the teller at the office of the Bursar, in the school for the issuance of an official receipt and on presentation of evidence of such payment obtain an application form from the administrative office of the school of post basic studies
Closing Date for Submission of Forms
Completed application forms with photocopies of all relevant documents are to reach the Coordinators of the programme at the school of Post Basic Nursing Studies on or before Friday 27th July 2022.
1) Entrance examination will hold in the SPBNS AUDITORIUM as follows:
2) Tuesday 7th August 2022 (Paediatric Nursing Programme)
3) Wednesday 8th August 2022 (A&E Nursing programme)
Time: 10.00am prompt.
Applicants should bring along original copies of their birth certificates and valid practicing licenses for the interview on the same day
Applicants are to make necessary arrangements for their accommodation and feeding throughout the duration of the interview
Please be informed that the 2022/2023 School of Post Basic Nursing Studies UPTH application form will not be available after the due date and any form received after the closing date for submission of all completed forms will be automatically rejected.
Do you have any questions? you can reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond as fast as possible.