We are pleased to inform the general public that Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola, admission form for 2023/2024 academic session is out therefore applications are being received from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Post Basic Nursing, Basic Nursing and Remedial Programs for 2023/2024 academic session.
Entry Requirements For Post Basic Nursing Programme Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery
1) One of the criteria for applying for admission into the Post Basic Nursing Program must be Registered Midwives
2) The applying candidate(s) must have a minimum of 5 (five) O’Level credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics.
3) He or she must also hold a current practice license of the NMCN.
Entry Requirements For Basic Nursing Programme At Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery
1) Candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing Program should be at least 17.5 years old
2) Candidates are obligated to have a minimum of five (5) SSCE credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (at not more than 2 sittings).
Entry Requirements For Remedial Program At Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery
Candidates for admission into the Remedial Program should possess at least 3 credits in any of the minimum subjects required for admission into the Basic Nursing program.
How To Apply for Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form
Step 1 – Applicants are to walk into Skye Bank or Zenith Bank and pay #5,000 for the application forms into the College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola, account through Adamawa State Government Pay Direct.
Step 2 – Printout of payment slip is then presented to College Bursary Department for issuance of receipt and application form.
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTIES IN UNDERSTANDING THE PAYMENT MODALITY, ASK A BANK STAFF TO GUIDE YOU AS ONLY PAYMENTS MADE CORRECTLY ARE ACCEPTABLE TO THE COLLEGE.
Kindly note that Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola, admission form is not available online therefore candidates are advised to beware of fraudsters
Hope the above was well understood. If you have any question as regards Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, kindly direct to us via the comment section as seen below and we shall respond as fast as possible.
You can also subscribe to our blog to get the latest news about all Nursing forms on sale and news in various schools of Nursing in Nigeria
pls hw much is the school fees per year.
is this form currently on sale??
Yes please. The form is on sale as we speak