The management of the School of Health and Information Management (SHIM) UITH has announced that the SHIM UITH admission form for ND applicants 2023/2024 academic session will be out from the 1st of April 2021. Applications is invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programme (full‐time) of the School of Health Information Management for the 2023/2024 session
SHIM UITH ND Admission Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
A) Applicants must be candidates who sat for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Conducted in 2023.
B) The candidates must have a minimum score of 140 to be qualified to apply and to be screened.
How To Apply for SHIM UITH ND Admission Form
Applicants are to proceed to the UITH Ilorin website www remita.net Payment of N7,000 for the printed form
The way to make payment into UITH Account is as follow:
STEP 1: Log on to www remita.net
STEP 2: Click on Pay A Federal Government Agency Type in the Name of MDA University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
STEP 3: Select the Name of Service/Purpose you want to pay for
STEP 4: Complete the necessary information
STEP 5: Then proceed the payment.
After payment, the receipt generated will now be attached to form already downloaded on the UITH Platform and bring to the Cash Office confirmation and Stamping before submission to the School.
a) In addition to a minimum score 140 in 2018 UTME which requires any three subjects from Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Economics, Yoruba, Government and Religious Knowledge.
b) Candidates should also posses the West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NABTEB with 5 passes at credit level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings. These papers must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Sciences, Chemistry/Physics and any other 1 subject from Economics, Government, Geography, Religious Knowledge and any Nigerian language.
Admission Requirement for National Diploma (Part‐Time)
Applicant must meet the requirement of National Diploma Programme Admission and attach the appointment letter from his/her working place.
Duration of Course
Two (2) calendar years commencing from October.
The course is non‐residential. However, there is limited accommodation on first come first serve basis.
Dates for Screening Exercise/Oral Interview have been fixed as follows:‐
Written Examination: To be communicated later
Screening/Interview:‐ To be communicated later
Venue of Examination Hall
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital school complex(Former Maternity Hospital) Amilegbe, Ilorin.
Other Relevant Information
- Candidate should please note that late completion and submission of forms will not be entertained.
- Any candidate with blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission.
- Applicant are advised to attend the exercise with the detached slip from their application forms as well as their writing materials.
- The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
- Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible
- Evidence of change of names where applicable, must be attached to the application form
- The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the Hospital website and on the school’s notice boards.
I hope this is well understood? Do you have any questions as regards SHIM UITH ND admission form for 2023/2024 academic session? You can reach me via the comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Best of luck in your application.
When is shim entrance exam 2021??