The management of the School of Health and Information Management (SHIM) UITH has announced that the SHIM UITH admission form for 2024/2025 academic session. Applications is invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (HND) programme, (full‐time) of the School of Health Information Management for the 2024/2025 session.
SHIM UITH HND Entry Requirements
- Applicant must meet the requirement for National Diploma Admission and possess National Diploma Certificate or Health Records Technician Certificate.
- Candidates with ND certificates in Health Information Management must have evidence of one year industrial training and should possess professional license certificate by the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN).
- Candidates should also posses the West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NABTEB/NECO with 5 passes at credit level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings
- These papers must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology/ Health Sciences, Chemistry/Physics and any other 1 subject from Economics, Government, Geography, Religious Knowledge and any Nigerian language.
Duration of Course
Two (2) calendar years commencing from October, 2022.
COST OF APPLICATION FORM
Application form is at the rate of N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only) made payable through Remita to University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin General Purpose Account.
Candidates are requested to make payment using their own name as Payer failing which he/she maybe disqualified from the admission process.
How To Apply for SHIM UITH Admission Form 2024/2025 Session
Step 1 – The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay seven thousand naira (N7,000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
Step 2 – All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates, Remita receipt e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
Step 3 – Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
Step 4 – To make payment Log on to www.remita.net
Step 5 – Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
Step 6 – Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
Step 7 – Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
Step 8 – Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
Step 9 – Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 10 –After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online SHIM FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
Step 11 – Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
Step 12 – A confirmation link will be sent to the E-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
Step 13 – Login into your E-mail account by opening a new Tab in the same browser already opened.
Step 14 – Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
Step 15 – The SHIM application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
Step 16 – Select the appropriate programme you wish to apply for in the drop down menu.
Step 17 – Fill every other field on the form as required.
Step 18 – After submission wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
NOTE: You are to bring the online printout after submission on the day of exam/interview.
- Candidate should please note that late completion and submission of forms will not be entertained.
- Any candidate with blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to attend the exercise with the summary page from their application forms as well as their writing materials.
- The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
- Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible
- Evidence of change of names where applicable, must be attached to the application form
Selection/Interview Dates for Screening Exercise/
- Venue:-University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital), Amilegbe, Ilorin.
For further information please contact the following G.S.M. Nos: 08033850764 (Registrar), 08135910667 (School Coordinator)
SHIM UITH Form Closing Date
I hope this is well understood? Do you have any questions as regards SHIM UITH admission form for 2024/2025 academic session? You can reach me via the comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Best of luck in your application.