The management of the School of Health and Information Management (SHIM) UITH has announced that the SHIM UITH admission form for 2022/2023 academic session will be out from the 1st of April 2022. Applications is invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (HND) programme, (full‐time) of the School of Health Information Management for the 2022/2023 session
SHIM UITH HND Entry Requirements
- Applicant must meet the requirement for National Diploma Admission.
- He or She must possess National Diploma Certificate or or Health Technician Certificate
- He or She must have evidence of one year Industrial Training
SHIM UITH ND Entry Requirements
- Candidates should also posses the West African School Certificate General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NABTEB with 5 passes at credit level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- The above subjects must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Sciences, Chemistry/Physics and any other 1 subject from Economics, Government, Geography, Religious Knowledge and any Nigerian language.
How To Apply for SHIM UITH Admission Form 2022/2023 Session
Step 1 – Applicants are to proceed to the UITH Ilorin website www remita.net
Step 2 – You are to download and print out the admission form payment of N7,000 for the printed form.
The way to make payment into UITH Account is as follow:
Log on to www remita.net
- Click on Pay A Federal Government Agency
- Type in the Name of MDA University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
- Select the Name of Service/Purpose you want to pay for
- Complete the necessary information
- Then proceed the payment.
Step 3 – After payment, the receipt generated will now be attached to form already downloaded on the UITH Platform.
Step 4 – Take the payment receipt to the Cash Office for confirmation and Stamping
Step 5 – Submit the form to SHIM UITH.
Duration of Course
Two (2) calendar years (2 academic sessions)
The course is non‐residential. However, there is limited accommodation on first come first serve basis.
Selection/Interview Dates for Screening Exercise/
Oral Interview have been fixed as follows:‐
Written Examination : To be communicated later
Screening/Interview:‐ To be communicated later
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School
Complex(Former Maternity Hospital)
A) Candidate should please note that late completion and submission of forms will not be entertained.
B) Any candidate with blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
C) Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission.
D) Applicant are advised to attend the exercise with the detached slip from their application forms as well as their writing materials.
E) The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
F) Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible
G) Evidence of change of names where applicable, must be attached to the application form
H) The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the Hospital website and on the school’s notice boards
I hope this is well understood? Do you have any questions as regards SHIM UITH admission form for 2022/2023 academic session? You can reach me via the comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Best of luck in your application.