Ondo City Polytechnic is privately owned educational institution that is open to all, without discrimination in ethnicity, race, religion, gender or state. The institution reinforce technical and vocational skills, creativity, the teachings on morality, integrity and respect for all.
ODCity poly offers a wide range of courses ranging from arts to sciences as well as Engineering courses. The list of courses offered in ODCITY POLY has been released by the management of the polytechnic, therefore candidates who wish to continue their higher education in this institution are advised to go through Ondo City poly accredited courses listed below.
To study any of the list of accredited courses offered at Ondo city poly, candidates must meet the following entry requirements as highlighted below;
- Meet the current JAMB/UTME cut off mark for ODCITY POLY
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with AR (Awaiting Results) can also apply.
- Must have obtained original documents as approved by the management of ODCITY POLY
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may also be considered.
Meeting the above entry requirements, automatically qualifies the candidate for admission into Ondo City polytechnic and their internal screening exercise.
So with the above information, prospective candidates should be clear as regards the requirements for the list of courses offered in ODCITY POLY and their requirements for admission.
As usual, we have arranged the all courses offered in an alphabetical order for ease of identification by prospective candidates
Ondo City Poly Accredited Courses
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE
a. Dental Nursing Science
b. Orthopeadic & Plaster Technology
c. Health Information Management
d. Radiography Technology
e. Environmental Health Technology
f. Health Promotion & Education
FACULTY OF ART/HUMANITY
a. Public Administration
b. Mass Communication
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCE
a. Computer Science
b. Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
b. Banking and Finance
c. Business Administration
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
a. Mechanical engineering
b. Computer Engineering
c. Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
d. Civil Engineering technology
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT
a. Estate Management
b. Building technology
d. Quantity Survey
Was this helpful? if you have any question(s) as regards the list of accredited courses offered in ODCITY POLY simply scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we will shall respond accordingly
Also, to get the latest news about Ondo City polytechnic admission and post UTME/Internal screening news and happenings polytechnics In Nigeria generally, subscribe to our blog and stay updated.