Aside checking for the tuition fee payable by all fresh ND and HND students, prospective students go in search of their preferred courses. They always want to confirm if the course is offered in the selected polytechnic. This brings us to listing out the accredited courses offered in Uyo city polytechnic.
The management of Uyo City polytechnic at the end of every programme issues a certificate in ND or HND in the respective programmes to successful students as approved by the Rector. Candidates who wish to apply for any of the accredited courses offered in Uyo city poly can now confirm if the course chosen is offered in the institution before registering for JAMB, and if you do not know how to go about the registration, see the step by step procedure on how to register your course for JAMB.
The courses offered at Uyo City polytechnic as seen below are the accredited courses offered that are currently offered as approved by the Nation Business and Technical Examination Board Board (NABTEB) with the information posted here, candidates are well assured of its authenticity.
Usually, upon choosing a course of study at Uyo City polytechnic it is usually advised prospective students or candidates go through some of the requirements needed to study the course in question, see below basic requirements to study any of the courses offered at the institution)
- First and foremost, candidates with intention to study Uyo City polytechnic, must be at least 16 years of age in the year of admission).
- Admission Requirements in Uyo City polytechnic: Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) sittings in order to be qualified to study at the institution.
- Candidate must score up to the current minimum required JAMB cut off mark for Uyo city polytechnic
Candidates that meet the above requirements, candidates becomes automatically eligible to partake in the forthcoming Post UTME at Uyo City polytechnic and their internal screening exercise.
So with the above information, prospective candidates should be clear as regards the requirements for admission into any of the list of accredited courses offered in Uyo City polytechnic.
List of Accredited Courses Offered In Uyo City Polytechnic
The courses offered in Uyo City polytechnic as seen in the post have been broken down based on the school they fall under. The good news here is that the courses listed here are the accredited programmes offered so candidates or freshly admitted students are sure of the selections made.
School of Management Sciences
- ACCOUNTANCY – National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND)
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND)
School of Sciences
- COMPUTER SCIENCES – National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND)
- STATISTICS – National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND)
School of Engineering
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING – National Diploma (ND)
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING – National Diploma (ND)
- MASS COMMUNICATION – National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND)
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION – National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND)
- MARKETING – National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND)
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY – National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND)
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – National Diploma (ND)
Do you have any question as regards the list of accredited courses offered in Uyo City polytechnic? Kindly direct all questions to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
To keep getting updated and unique contents from Uyo city poly and other polytechnics in Nigeria, kindly subscribe to our blog. Thank you.