Grundtvig Polytechnic is privately owned non-governmental organization (NGO) established in that is open to all, without discrimination in ethnicity, race, religion, gender or state. The Grundtvig Polytechnic is a residential tertiary institution. It is owned by the Grundtvig Movement of Nigeria (GMN), a non-profit, Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) registered by the Federal Government of Nigeria under the land (Perpetual Succession) Act Cap. 98.
Grundtvig Polytechnic offers a wide range of courses ranging from arts to sciences as well as Engineering related courses. The list of courses offered in Grundtvig Polytechnic has been released by the management of the polytechnic, therefore candidates who wish to continue their higher education in this institution are advised to go through Grundtvig Polytechnic accredited courses listed below.
To study any of the list of accredited courses offered at Grundtvig Polytechnic, candidates must meet the following entry requirements as highlighted below;
- Meet the current JAMB/UTME cut off mark for Grundtvig Polytechnic
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with AR (Awaiting Results) can also apply.
- Must have obtained original documents as approved by the management of Grundtvig Polytechnic.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may also be considered.
Meeting the above entry requirements, automatically qualifies the candidate for admission into Grundtvig Polytechnic and their internal screening exercise.
So with the above information, prospective candidates should be clear as regards the requirements for the list of courses offered in Grundtvig Polytechnic and their requirements for admission.
As usual, we have arranged the all courses offered in an alphabetical order for ease of identification by prospective candidates
Grundtvig Polytechnic Accredited Courses
School of Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
School of Applied Sciences
School of Management Sciences
Business Administration and Management
Was this helpful? If you have any question(s) as regards the list of accredited courses offered in Grundtvig Polytechnic simply scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we will shall respond accordingly
Also, to get the latest news about Grundtvig Polytechnictechnic admission and post UTME/Internal screening news and happenings polytechnics In Nigeria generally, subscribe to our blog and stay updated.