Education And Geography O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering (Education And Geography) are mandated to make use of the same subject combination as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’Level subject requirements plus UTME subjects combination for Education And Geography makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Education And Geography in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’Level subjects required to study Education And Geography and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes, both.
In this post today, I will be giving you full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’Level subjects combination and requirements for studying Education And Geography in our universities and polytechnics.
Education And Geography is a course for social science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses students upon graduating from secondary school’s search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Education And Geography or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Education And Geography but also, the best schools to study this course but this is not to say other schools offering Education And Geography are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’Level subjects for studying Education And Geography in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Education And Geography.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Education And Geography(Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Education And Geography in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Education And Geography
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
Also, in the quest to study Education And Geography, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Education And Geography as a course. Say for example; The universities listed below are not just known for studying Education And Geography but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL SUBJECTS COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
Studying Education And Geography as the case may present itself requires that you possess the following:
- To study Education And Geography in any university or polytechnic in Nigeria, you must have obtained a minimum Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Geography, English Language and Mathematics.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and UTME approved subjects’ combination for studying Education And Geography before discussing about the cut off mark.
UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY:
- Geography plus two (2) other Social Sciences/Arts subjects.
CUT OFF MARK FOR EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
It is advised that prospective students score up to 180 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Education And Geography due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 180 JAMB score is enough to see you through so long as you pass your post UTME.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE– AAU
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE– AAUA
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE– ABU
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, ABUJA, FCT– ABUJA
- ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ONDO STATE. (AFFL TO OAU, ILE-IFE) – ADEYEMIDEG
- ADAMAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, MUBI, ADAMAWA STATE– ADSU
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AGBOR, DELTA STATE. (AFFL TO DELTA STATE UNIV, ABRAKA) – AGBORCOE
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE– BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE– BENIN
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE– CALABAR
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AKWANGA (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIV, ZARIA) – CE-AKWANGA
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE– DELSU
- EMMANUEL ALAYANDE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OYO. (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV) – EACOE-DEG
- ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IMO STATE.(AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERA, NSUKKA) – EDALV
- SAADATU RIMI COLLEGE OF EDU, KUMBOTSO, KANO STATE (AFFL TO BAYERO UNIV, KANO) – EDKANO
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – EDZAR
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE– EKSU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, KASHERE, GOMBE STATE– FED-KASHERE
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, GIDAN-WAYA, KADUNA STATE (AFFLIATTED TO ABU) – GIDANWAYA-DEG
- GOMBE STATE UNIVERSITY, TUDUN WADA, GOMBE, GOMBE STATE– GSU
- IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE– IAUED
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE– IBADAN
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IKERE EKITI. (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – IKERE-EKITI
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE– ILORIN
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE– IMSU
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE– JOS
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KATSINA-ALA, BENUE STATE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF CALABAR) – KAT-ALA DEG
- KASHIM IBRAHIM COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, MAIDUGURI , BORNO STATE.(AFFL TO UNIMAID) – KICOE-DEG
- KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY, ANYIGBA, KOGI STATE– KSU
- KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL, KANO STATE– KUST
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE– LAGOS
- IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA UNIVERSITY, LAPAI, NIGER STATE– LAPAI
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE– LASU
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE– MAIDUGURI
- YUSUF MAITAMA SULE UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE– MAITAMA
- MODIBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE– MAUTY
- McPHERSON UNIVERSITY, SERIKI SOTAYO, OGUN STATE– MCPHERSON
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE– NASARAWA
- NIGER STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, MINNA (AFFL TO USMANU DANFODIYO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO) – NSCOE-DEG
- NWAFOR ORIZU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, NSUGBE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – NSUGBE
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE– OAU
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE– OOU
- OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ILESA, OSUN STATE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF IBADAN) – OSCOE
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE– PHC
- SHEHU SHAGARI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, SOKOTO (AFFL TO UDU, SOKOTO) – SHAGARI-2
- TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, IJAGUN, OGUN STATE– TASUED
- TARABA STATE UNIVERSITY, JALINGO, TARABA STATE– TSUJ
- USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE– UDU
- UMAR IBN IBRAHIM EL-KANEMI COL OF EDU, SCIENCE AND TECH, BAMA (AFFL TO UNIMAID) – UMAR
- UMARU MUSA YARADUA UNIVERSITY, KATSINA, KATSINA STATE– UMYUK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE– UNN
- UMAR SULEIMAN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, GASHUA(AFFL TO UNIMAID, MAIDUGURI) – USCOE
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE– UYO
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, WAKA-BIU, BORNO STATE (AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI) – WAKABIU-DEG
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, WARRI (AFFLIATED TO DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA) – WARRI
- YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY, DAMATURU, YOBE STATE– YSU
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ZING, (AFFILATED TO ABU, ZARIA) – ZING-DEG
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects requirements for studying Education And Geography as well as the JAMB approved subjects combination for Education And Geography as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.