Geography and Meteorology O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Geography and Meteorology are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Geography and Meteorology makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to Geography and Meteorology in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Geography and Meteorology and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Geography and Meteorology in our universities and polytechnics.
Geography and Meteorology is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study, Geography and Meteorology or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Geography and Meteorology but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Geography and Meteorology are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Geography and Meteorology in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Geography and Meteorology
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Geography and Meteorology (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark Geography and Meteorology in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Geography and Meteorology
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR GEOGRAPHY AND METEOROLOGY
Also, in the quest to study Geography and Meteorology, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Geography and Meteorology as a course. Say for example; the universities listed below are not just known for studying Geography and Meteorology but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING GEOGRAPHY AND METEOROLOGY
Studying Geography and Meteorology as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Geography any other two (2) Science subjects.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Geography and Meteorology before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Geography and Meteorology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Geography and one other science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Geography and Meteorology:
- English Language, Geography and any other two science or social subjects.
CUT OFF MARK FOR GEOGRAPHY AND METEOROLOGY
It is advised that prospective students score up to 200 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Geography and Meteorology due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 200 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
UNIVERSITY OFFERING GEOGRAPHY AND METEOROLOGY
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- GODFREY OKOYE UNIVERSITY, URGWUOMU- NIKE, ENUGU STATE – GOUU
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subject’s requirements for studying Geography and Meteorology and the JAMB approved subjects’ combination for Geography and Meteorology as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.