Woodwork Technology Education O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Woodwork Technology Education are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Woodwork Technology Education makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Woodwork Technology Education in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Woodwork Technology Education and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Woodwork Technology Education in our universities and polytechnics.
Woodwork Technology Education is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Woodwork Technology Education or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Woodwork Technology Education but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Woodwork Technology Education are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Woodwork Technology Education in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Woodwork Technology Education
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Woodwork Technology Education (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Woodwork Technology Education in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Woodwork Technology Education
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR WOODWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
Also, in the quest to study Woodwork Technology Education, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Woodwork Technology Education as a course. Say for example; the universities listed below are not just known for studying Woodwork Technology Education but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING WOODWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
Studying Woodwork Technology Education as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes in English Language Mathematics and one (1) of Biology /Agricultural Science; Physics, or Chemistry and two (2) from General Science/IntegratedScience, Technical Drawing/Fine Art, Geography, Health Science Food and Nutrition, Physical and Health Education, Auto Technical, Building, Electrical Electronic, Metal Work and Wood Work.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Woodwork Technology Education before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Woodwork Technology Education:
- NCE merit in relevant subjects.
- Two (2) A Level passes in the subjects listed under the UTME requirements.
UTME Subject combination for Woodwork Technology Education:
- Mathematics, Physics and any other subject.
CUT OFF MARK FOR WOODWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
It is advised that prospective students score up to 240 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Woodwork Technology Education due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 240 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING WOODWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- ABUBAKAR TATARI ALI POLYTECHNIC, BAUCHI STATE. (AFFILIATED TO ATBU BAUCHI) – ATAPOLY-DG
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- KEBBI STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ALIERO, KEBBI STATE – KSUSTA
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects’ requirements for studying Woodwork Technology Education and the JAMB approved subject combination for Woodwork Technology Education as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.