The Entrepreneurial Studies O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Entrepreneurial Studies are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Entrepreneurial Studies makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Entrepreneurial Studies in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Entrepreneurial Studies and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Entrepreneurial Studies in our universities and polytechnics.
Entrepreneurial Studies is a course for arts inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study, Entrepreneurial Studies or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Entrepreneurial Studies but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Entrepreneurial Studies are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Entrepreneurial Studies in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Entrepreneurial Studies
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Entrepreneurial Studies (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Entrepreneurial Studies in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Entrepreneurial Studies
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR ENTREPRENEURIAL STUDIES
Also, in the quest to study Entrepreneurial Studies, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Entrepreneurial Studies as a course. Say for example; the three (3) universities listed below are not just known for studying Entrepreneurial Studies but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING ENTREPRENEURIAL STUDIES
Studying Entrepreneurial Studies as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Economics, one Science subject and one other Social Science or Commercial subject.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Entrepreneurial Studies before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Entrepreneurial Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes to include Economics and at least one of, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Entrepreneurial Studies:
- Economics, Mathematics and one other Social Science or Commercial subject.
CUT OFF MARK FOR ENTREPRENEURIAL STUDIES
It is advised that prospective students score up to 230 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Entrepreneurial Studies due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 230 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING ENTREPRENEURIAL STUDIES
- ARTHUR JARVIS UNIVERSITY, AKPABUYO, CROSS RIVER STATE – ARTHUR-JARVIS
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, ULI, ANAMBRA STATE – COOU
- YUSUF MAITAMA SULE UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – MAITAMA
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects requirements for studying Entrepreneurial Studies and the JAMB approved subjects’ combination for Entrepreneurial Studies as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.