Primary Education Studies O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Primary Education Studies are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Primary Education Studies makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to Primary Education Studies in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Primary Education Studies and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Primary Education Studies in our universities and polytechnics.
Primary Education Studies is a course for both science and arts inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study, Primary Education Studies or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Primary Education Studies but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Primary Education Studies are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Primary Education Studies in any Nigerian University or polytechnic.
- Admission Requirements for studying Primary Education Studies.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Primary Education Studies (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution).
- Cut off Mark Primary Education Studies in any University or Polytechnic.
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Primary Education Studies.
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
Also, in the quest to study Primary Education Studies, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Primary Education Studies as a course. Say for example; the universities listed below are not just known for studying Primary Education Studies but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
Studying Primary Education Studies as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Primary Education Studies before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Primary Education Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from relevant subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Primary Education Studies:
- English Language, any other three subjects.
CUT OFF MARK FOR PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
It is advised that prospective students score up to 200 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Primary Education Studies due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 200 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, ABUJA, FCT – ABUJA
- ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IMO STATE.(AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERA, NSUKKA) – EDALV
- IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – IAUED
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, LAGOS STATE – NOUN
- NIGER STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, MINNA (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA) – NSCOE
- NIGER STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, MINNA (AFFL TO USMANU DANFODIYO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO) – NSCOE-DEG
- NATIONAL TEACHERS INSTITUTE, KADUNA (AFFL. TO NATIONAL OPEN UNI. OF NIGERIA ) – NTI-KD
- OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ILESA, OSUN STATE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF IBADAN) – OSCOE
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUC. (SPECIAL), OYO, OYO STATE.”>OYOSPECIAL
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- SHEHU SHAGARI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, SOKOTO (AFFL TO UDU, SOKOTO) – SHAGARI-2
- TANSIAN UNIVERSITY, OBA, ANAMBRA STATE – TANSIAN
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN.
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subject’s requirements for studying Primary Education Studies and the JAMB approved subjects’ combinations for Primary Education Studies as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.