Soil Science and Technology O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Soil Science and Technology are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Soil Science and Technology makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Soil Science and Technology in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Soil Science and Technology and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Soil Science and Technology in our universities and polytechnics.
Soil Science and Technology is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Soil Science and Technology or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Soil Science and Technology but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Soil Science and Technology are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Soil Science and Technology in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Soil Science and Technology
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Soil Science and Technology (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Soil Science and Technology in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Soil Science and Technology
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR SOIL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Also, in the quest to study Soil Science and Technology, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Soil Science and Technology as a course. Say for example; the only (1) university listed below is not just known for studying Soil Science and Technology but can be regarded as the best school for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING SOIL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Studying Soil Science and Technology as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes in English Language Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and any other Science subject.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Soil Science and Technology before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Soil Science and Technology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and one of Zoology/Botany/Agric Science/Biology, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Geology, Economics and Health Science.
UTME Subject combination for Soil Science and Technology:
- Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science plus Mathematics or Physics.
CUT OFF MARK FOR SOIL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
It is advised that prospective students score up to 235 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Soil Science and Technology due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 235 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING SOIL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – FUTO
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects’ requirements for studying Soil Science and Technology and the JAMB approved subject combination for Soil Science and Technology as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.