Radiography O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Radiography are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Radiography makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to Radiography in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Radiography and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Radiography in our universities and polytechnics.
Radiography is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study, Radiography or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Radiography but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Radiography are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Radiography in any Nigerian University or polytechnic.
- Admission Requirements for studying Radiography.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Radiography (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution).
- Cut off Mark Radiography in any University or Polytechnic.
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Radiography.
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR RADIOGRAPHY
Also, in the quest to study Radiography, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Radiography as a course. Say for example; the universities listed below are not just known for studying Radiography but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING RADIOGRAPHY
Studying Radiography as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Radiography before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Radiography:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Radiography:
- English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
CUT OFF MARK FOR RADIOGRAPHY
It is advised that prospective students score up to 200 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Radiography due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 200 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING RADIOGRAPHY
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE – MAIDUGURI
- PAMO UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCE, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PAMO
- USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE – UDU
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN.
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subject’s requirements for studying Radiography and the JAMB approved subjects’ combinations for Radiography as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.