Physics with Electronics O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Physics with Electronics are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Physics with Electronics makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to Physics with Electronics in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Physics with Electronics and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Physics with Electronics in our universities and polytechnics.
Physics with Electronics is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study, Physics with Electronics or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Physics with Electronics but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Physics with Electronics are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Physics with Electronics in any Nigerian University or polytechnic.
- Admission Requirements for studying Physics with Electronics.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Physics with Electronics (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution).
- Cut off Mark Physics with Electronics in any University or Polytechnic.
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Physics with Electronics.
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
Also, in the quest to study Physics with Electronics, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Physics with Electronics as a course. Say for example; the universities listed below are not just known for studying Physics with Electronics but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
Studying Physics with Electronics as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other Science subject from Further Mathematics and Biology or Agricultural Science.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Physics with Electronics before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Physics with Electronics:
- NCE/Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry.
UTME Subject combination for Physics with Electronics:
- English Language, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.
CUT OFF MARK FOR PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
It is advised that prospective students score up to 230 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Physics with Electronics due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 230 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE – AAUA
- ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY, OWO, ONDO STATE – ACHIEVERS
- AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY, OYO, OYO STATE – AJAYI
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – AL-HIKMAH
- ANCHOR UNIVERSITY, AYOBO, LAGOS STATE – ANCHOR-UNI
- BABCOCK UNIVERSITY, ILISHAN-REMO, OGUN STATE – BABCOCK
- BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE – BELLS
- CALEB UNIVERSITY, IMOTA, LAGOS STATE – CALEB
- CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY, IGBESA, OGUN STATE – CRAWFORD
- ELIZADE UNIVERSITY, ILARA-MOKIN, ONDO STATE – ELIZADE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, GUSAU, ZAMFARA STATE – FED-GUSAU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, BIRNIN-KEBBI, KEBBI STATE – FED-KEBBI
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OTUOKE, BAYELSA STATE – FED-OTUOKE
- FOUNTAIN UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – FOUNTAIN
- GODFREY OKOYE UNIVERSITY, URGWUOMU- NIKE, ENUGU STATE – GOUU
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- NOVENA UNIVERSITY, OGUME, DELTA STATE – NOVENA
- ONDO STATE UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, LAJE ROAD, ONDO, ONDO STATE – OSUMS
- PRECIOUS CORNERSTONE UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – PC-UNI
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY, OSUN STATE – REDEEMERS
- SKYLINE UNIVERSITY NIGERIA, KANO, KANO STATE – SKYLINE
- SOUTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY, OKUN-OWA, OGUN STATE – SOUTHWESTERN
- TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – TECH-IBADAN
- HEZEKIAH UNIVERSITY, UMUDI, IMO STATE – UNIHEZ
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – UNIOSUN
- VERITAS UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT – VERITAS
- WESTERN DELTA UNIVERSITY, OGHARA, DELTA STATE – WESTERN-DEL.
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subject’s requirements for studying Physics with Electronics and the JAMB approved subjects’ combinations for Physics with Electronics as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.