Nursery and Primary Education O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Nursery and Primary Education are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Nursery and Primary Education makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to Nursery and Primary Education in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Nursery and Primary Education and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Nursery and Primary Education in our universities and polytechnics.
Nursery and Primary Education is a course for both science and arts inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study, Nursery and Primary Education or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Nursery and Primary Education but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Nursery and Primary Education are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Nursery and Primary Education in any Nigerian University or polytechnic.
- Admission Requirements for studying Nursery and Primary Education.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Nursery and Primary Education (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution).
- Cut off Mark Nursery and Primary Education in any University or Polytechnic.
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Nursery and Primary Education.
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR NURSERY AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
Also, in the quest to study Nursery and Primary Education, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Nursery and Primary Education as a course. Say for example; the universities listed below are not just known for studying Nursery and Primary Education but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING NURSERY AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
Studying Nursery and Primary Education as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes to include English Language and Mathematics.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Nursery and Primary Education before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Nursery and Primary Education:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from relevant subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Nursery and Primary Education:
- English Language, Any three (3) subjects.
CUT OFF MARK FOR NURSERY AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
It is advised that prospective students score up to 180 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Nursery and Primary Education due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 180 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING NURSERY AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AGBOR, DELTA STATE. (AFFL TO DELTA STATE UNIV, ABRAKA) – AGBORCOE
- ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OTTO-IJANIKIN, LAGOS (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV) – AOCOE
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- EMMANUEL ALAYANDE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OYO. (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV) – EACOE-DEG
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, (TECHNICAL), LAFIAGI (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – KWCOE
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, EHA AMUFU (AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – KWCOE-DEG
- MICHAEL OTEDOLA COL OF PRIMARY EDUC. EPE, LAGOS (AFFL TO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN) – MOCPEN
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
- KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ORO (AFFILIATED TO EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY) – ORO-DEG.
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subject’s requirements for studying Nursery and Primary Education and the JAMB approved subjects’ combination for Nursery and Primary Education as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.