Management O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Management are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Management makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Management in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Management and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Management in our universities and polytechnics.
Management is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Management or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Management but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Management are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Management in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Management
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Management (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Management in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Management
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR MANAGEMENT
Also, in the quest to study Management, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Management as a course. Say for example; the seven (7) universities listed below are not just known for studying Management but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING MANAGEMENT
Studying Management as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Economics, plus any two (2) of Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Government, Geography, and Statistics.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Management before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Management:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Economics, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Statistics.
UTME Subject combination for Management:
- Mathematics, Economics and one other subject.
CUT OFF MARK FOR MANAGEMENT
It is advised that prospective students score up to 240 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Management due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 240 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING MANAGEMENT
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – ABSU
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – AUN
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- GODFREY OKOYE UNIVERSITY, URGWUOMU- NIKE, ENUGU STATE – GOUU
- NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE – NAUB
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- RITMAN UNIVERSITY, IKOT-EKPENE, AKWA IBOM STATE – RITMAN
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects’ requirements for studying Management and the JAMB approved subject combination for Management as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.