Hospitality and Tourism O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Hospitality and Tourism are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Hospitality and Tourism makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to Hospitality and Tourism in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Hospitality and Tourism and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Hospitality and Tourism in our universities and polytechnics.
Hospitality and Tourism is a course for arts inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study, Hospitality and Tourism or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Hospitality and Tourism but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Hospitality and Tourism are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Hospitality and Tourism in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Hospitality and Tourism
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Hospitality and Tourism (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark Hospitality and Tourism in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Hospitality and Tourism
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM
Also, in the quest to study Hospitality and Tourism, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Hospitality and Tourism as a course. Say for example; the universities listed below are not just known for studying Hospitality and Tourism but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM
Studying Hospitality and Tourism as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes in English Language, Geography and any three (3) from Arts or Social Science subjects and Mathematics.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Hospitality and Tourism before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Hospitality and Tourism:
- Not specified.
UTME Subject combination for Hospitality and Tourism:
- English Language, Geography and any two (2) other Arts or Social Science subjects.
CUT OFF MARK FOR HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM
It is advised that prospective students score up to 180 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Hospitality and Tourism due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 180 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
UNIVERSITY OFFERING HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM
- ARTHUR JARVIS UNIVERSITY, AKPABUYO, CROSS RIVER STATE – ARTHUR-JARVIS
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY, MALETE, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – KWASU
- HEZEKIAH UNIVERSITY, UMUDI, IMO STATE – UNIHEZ
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subject’s requirements for studying Hospitality and Tourism and the JAMB approved subjects’ combination for Hospitality and Tourism as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.