Environmental Education O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Environmental Education are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Environmental Education makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to Environmental Education in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Environmental Education and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying English Environmental Education in our universities and polytechnics.
Environmental Education is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study, Environmental Education or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Environmental Education but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Environmental Education are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Environmental Education in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Environmental Education
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Environmental Education (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark Environmental Education in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Environmental Education
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
Also, in the quest to study Environmental Education, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Environmental Education as a course. Say for example; there are 3 universities listed below are not just known for studying Environmental Education but known as the best schools for this programme.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
Studying Environmental Education as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry or Physics or biology, Health science and Agricultural science
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Environmental Education before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Environmental Education:
- NCE in Environmental Education.
- ND with three (3) A Level passes to include English language and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Environmental Education:
- Mathematics, English Language, and any two from Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
CUT OFF MARK FOR ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
It is advised that prospective students score up to 230 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Environmental Education due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 230 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
UNIVERSITY OFFERING ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, FCT – ABUJA
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE.
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE.
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subject’s requirements for studying Environmental Education and the JAMB approved subjects’ combination for Environmental Education as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.