OAU post UTME and DE screening admission form for 2022/2023 academic session is NOT out yet. However, you are to take cognizance of the dates in the post for reference purposes. This form is for candidates who selected and registered Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife as their preferred choice of institution during the 2022 UTME and passed the general cut off mark or candidates that changed their institutions to Obafemi Awolowo University, using JAMB change of course and institution form.
The management of OAU is hereby calling on all suitably qualified candidates (UTME and Direct Entry) that OAU post UTME and DE forms are out and applications are currently being received from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 2022/2023 academic session.
Parents and guardians are note that their wards can carry out the registration online without having to physically come over to the university at Osun state.
- OAU post UTME/DE screening will be computer based test format.
- Kindly be informed that all eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only for OAU post UTME/DE form.
- Please note that only suitably qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post UTME form. Kindly see below for OAU post UTME/DE eligibility requirements.
- OAU post UTME registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session will commence Monday, 19th July, 2020, while DE candidates online registration will be available as from Thursday 15th August, 2020.
- Please note that calculators will not be allowed into the exam hall during the post UTME screening test.
OAU Post-UTME/DE Eligibility Requirements
a) JAMB Cut Off Mark: Candidates must score at least 200 and above and must have selected Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) as their first choice of Institution in their 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination registration exercise.
b) Candidates who did not choose OAU as their first choice institution, but wish to study in the institution are ELIGIBLE to apply for OAU Post UTME on the grounds that such candidate(s) must have successfully completed a change of Institution and course to Obafemi Awolowo University, on the JAMB Portal before the closing date.
c) Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply for OAU post UTME.
d) OAU Ile-Ife O’Level Requirements: The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
e) OAU Ile-Ife DE Requirement: Obafemi Awolowo University will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and DE students must ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE admission processing.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Form Online
To apply for OAU post UTME form online, candidates must adhere strictly to the following guidelines:
STEP 1: Candidates are required to log on to University of Ibadan eportal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) and register for the POST-UTME screening exercise effective from 19th July, 2020. The candidates are required to visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
NOTE: DE candidates online registration will be available as from Thursday 15th August, 2020.
STEP 2: Login to the University’s admissions portal on admissions.oauife.edu.ng
STEP 3: Update JAMB data
STEP 4: Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc) and upload scanned copy of credentials
STEP 5: Upload passport photograph (if not available)
STEP 6: Print out your completed Admission Screening form (Come along with it to the screening centre)
Please be warned that provision of wrong information whether intentionally or not would mean automatic disqualification of candidate(s).
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME tes based on the time and date on their printed slips.
POST-UTME COMPUTER-BASED APTITUDE TEST
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip. Also note that, all candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips; and
- Printed copy of the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip.
The Computer-Based Aptitude Test would be inclusive of Candidate’s UTME Subjects.
OAU Post UTME/DE Admission Screening Form Closing Date
The management has announced that registration for UTME starts 19th of July while DE commences by 15th of August. Closing dates are two weeks each from the date of commencement of the respective online registration.
Best of luck to all candidates.
However, if you have any question as regards OAU post UTME forms for UTME and Direct Entry candidates for 2022/2023 session, kindly reach us via the comment box below and we shall respond accordingly.
Please share this information as you could be helping others that would be in need of it.