Modibbo Adama University of Technology School of postgraduate studies has announced the sale of MAUTECH postgraduate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session. Modibbo Adama University of Technology also known as MAUTECH admission from postgraduate applicants seeking admission into this university is out. The cost of MAUTECH PG form is fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00).
In this post, we will be discussing everything about MAUTECH postgraduate application form for 2022/2023 academic session, how to apply for MAUTECH Postgraduate form online via MAUTECH PG portal, the cost of MAUTECH Postgraduate form and the closing date for submission of all completed MAUTECH Postgraduate forms for 2022/2023 academic session.
Here I will simplify the process of applying for MAUTECH Postgraduate form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous Postgraduate screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
MAUTECH PG admission form application procedure is the same the previous sessions except some slight changes in date and cost of obtaining the form. Before going into details as regards MAUTECH Postgraduate form for 2022/2023 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about MAUTECH Postgraduate form by past and present PG applicants. Listing and answering these FAQs would greatly assist applicants who must have had similar questions about MAUTECH Postgraduate form screening application forms in mind before now.
Below are the list of FAQ on MAUTECH’s Postgraduate forms;
Is MAUTECH postgraduate form out?
How much is MAUTECH Postgraduate form?
When will MAUTECH Postgraduate form be out?
Please when is MAUTECH postgraduate screening starting?
Please I want to know if MAUTECH postgraduate registration is in progress?
Please when is MAUTECH Postgraduate form closing date?
Will there be an entrance exam for MAUTECH Postgraduate School?
What are the admission requirements for MAUTECH PG School?
Can I apply for MAUTECH postgraduate programme without NYSC
I am currently doing my NYSC, am I eligible to apply for MAUTECH postgraduate form?
|FAQs on MAUTECH Postgraduate Application Form||Answers To FAQs on MAUTECH Postgraduate Form|
|Is MAUTECH Postgraduate form out?||MAUTECH Postgraduate form for this academic session is out.|
|When will MAUTECH Postgraduate forms be out?||MAUTECH postgraduate application form for 2022/2023 session is out at the moment.|
|Please when is MAUTECH postgraduate screening starting?||The date for MAUTECH’s Postgraduate form screening exercise is usually communicated via their online publication as shown below in this post.|
|Please I want to know if MAUTECH postgraduate registration is in progress?||Currently the Postgraduate form is on sale.|
|Please when is MAUTECH Postgraduate form closing date?||MAUTECH PG form closing date is 30th November, 2022.|
|Will there be an entrance exam for MAUTECH Postgraduate School?||Yes there will be a screening test for all applicants|
|How much is MAUTECH postgraduate Form?||The cost of MAUTECH Postgraduate Form is fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00).|
|What are the admission requirements for MAUTECH PG School?||Check HERE for the list of MAUTECH PG programmes and admission requirements|
|Can I apply for MAUTECH postgraduate programme without NYSC||The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC Discharge certificate are eligible to apply for MAUTECH postgraduate form|
|I am currently doing my NYSC, am I eligible to apply for MAUTECH postgraduate form?||No you are not eligible until your NYSC discharge certificate is ready.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on MAUTECH Postgraduate forms and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Now in details, MAUTECH postgraduate form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
Before applying for MAUTECH postgraduate form screening form you must meet the following requirements and eligibility criteria as listed below;
After you are sure your preferred choice of PG programme is offered in MAUTECH and have confirmed you meet the admission requirements into the institution then you can go ahead and apply for MAUTECH postgraduate application form.
Now let’s take a look at the list of postgraduate courses offered In MAUTECH their admission requirements. The admission requirements are listed just directly under each PG programme.
Check ⇒ MAUTECH Postgraduate Programmes and Requirements before proceeding to apply.
MAUTECH PG ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates must have passed at Credit level in at least live departmental relevant subjects including English language and Mathematics.
- Where required by Department/School Postgraduate Committee, a candidate may be required to sit for and pass a qualifying examination either before approval of his/her registration or at any appropriate state of his/ her programme
- Graduates of MAUTECH or any other recognized University with at least a Third-Class Degree in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of the Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least a Lower Credit (CGPA of 3.50 on a 5-point scale) pass in relevant Discipline.
- Holders of other professional qualifications which may be acceptable to the Board of the School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University.
- In special cases candidates, maybe admitted after passing such tests, exam etc., as may be prescribed by a Department/School.
Master’s Degree Programme
- Holders of first Degree of MAUTECH with at least a Second Class Honours in relevant subjects.
- Holders of equivalent qualifications from other recognized Universities
- A Candidate with a third class honours degree or HND with Lower Credit (CGPA of 3.50 on a 5-point scale) maybe eligible if either:
- He/She has good relevant Postgraduate Diploma with Lower Credit (CGPA of 3.50 on a 5-point style),
- He/She passes any prescribed qualifying examination for admission.
Doctor of Philosophy
- Candidates who hold a Master’s Degree of MAUTECH with CGPA of 3.50 (on a 5-point scale) or 60% and above
- Candidates with equivalent qualifications from other recognized Universities.
Duration of PG Programmes:
Postgraduate Diploma Programme by Course Work and Project Report › Full-Time: 2 Semesters 12 Calendar Months
Master’s Degree Programme by Course Work and Thesis or Project Report for MBA and MPA.
Full-Time Master’s Degree
- Minimum duration: 3 Semesters or 18 Calendar Months
- Maximum duration: 6 Semesters or 36 Calendar Months
Ph.D. Programme by Course Work and Thesis. (Full-Time)
- Minimum Duration: 6 Semesters or 36 Calendar Months
- Maximum duration: 10 Semesters or 60 calendar months
How To Apply for MAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form
Prospective candidates should visit MAUTECH school of postgraduate website at www.mautechspgs.university and follow the outlined steps below;
Step 1 – You are to create a your account. Do so by clicking https://mautechspgs.university/register
Step 2 – After creating your account, login with your email [or phone number] used during your account creation in obtaining an application PIN for at the rate of 15,000 naira (fifteen thousand naira)
Step 3 – Login to your Account and fill the online application form for the programme of your choice and submit. Do not forget to review your application and adhere to applicable instructions before submitting your application.
Step 4 – Print two copies of the application form.
Step 5 – All documents are to be sent in duplicate to the address in (step 6).
Step 6 – You are required to fill the online Transcript Request Form complete it and send it to their previous institutions and make a THOROUGH ARRANGEMENT with their previous institutions to forward copies of their transcript along with the Transcript Request Form completed to “The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies at Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola”.
- Please be informed that without your transcripts you application form will not be processed.
- All candidates are required to have a functional e-mail for the purpose of this application (and future interactions with SPGS) through which information can be sent.
- The School of Postgraduate Studies also requires an applicant to have a mobile number to which text messages (SMS) could be sent. Applicants are expected to check their e-mail and message boxes regularly for update.
Click ⇒ HERE to start your application
MAUTECH PG Form Closing Date
The closing date for submission of all duly completed forms is 30th November, 2022.
I Hope you understand the steps provided above? Do you have any questions as regards the MAUTECH PG admission form for 2022/2023 session? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall respond accordingly.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.