What is Estate Management And Valuation? Why do candidates go for Estate Management And Valuation? is it the passion for the course? What is the reason for the increase in the search for polytechnics that offer Estate Management And Valuation? The above questions are still lingering in the minds of many till date.
Truth be told, some students choose courses based on the JAMB approved subject combination requirements and information gotten from people as regards the polytechnics that offer the course. Estate Management And Valuation is not selected in a bid to evade any subject that involves science. many students look for courses like Estate Management And Valuation, and some Science related courses that may or may not require mathematics.
In this post, you will see the list of polytechnics that offer Estate Management And Valuation, the subject combinations, cut off mark as well as the entry requirements for the course.
Estate Management And Valuation is a course offered in most tertiary institutions in Nigeria, It is a course under the faculty of Estate Management And Valuation managed by the Department of Estate Management And Valuation. The importance attached to this post is immeasurable as students during their UTME registration, search for the list of polytechnics offering Estate Management And Valuation so as to make an informed decision on making a sensible choice based on their catchment area.
Aside checking for polytechnics offering Estate Management And Valuation as a course, you need to be sure of the correct O’Level and JAMB subject combination for studying Estate Management And Valuation because in the past, candidates who have ignored this move were either forced to change their school or lost out on the admission for that academic session. So we candidly advice you take the following information in this post Seriously.
To study Estate Management And Valuation in any of the under listed polytechnics, candidates must meet the following basic entry requirements:
a) Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credits in the following subjects; Maths, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and three or four other subjects in not more than 2 sittings.
b) Pass the cut off mark for the polytechnic of his or her choice. We advice you score a minimum of 200 and above as this gives you a greater chance of gaining admission to study Estate Management And Valuation into your preferred choice of institution.
The above are the basic requirements from the list of polytechnics Offering Estate Management And Valuation. Though other requirements will be communicated to you by the polytechnics when you register for their post UTME admission forms.
List of Accredited Polytechnics That Offer Estate Management And Valuation In Nigeria
- Abia State Polytechnic, Aba
- Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, Bauchi
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Afikpo
- Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot-Osurua
- Allover Central Polytechnic, Lynson Chemical Avenue, Off Idiroko Road , Ota O
- Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi
- Benue State Poly, Ugbokolo
- Crown Polytechnics, Odo Ado-Ekiti
- Dorben Polytechnic, Bwari-Garam Road, Fct-Abuja
- Edo State Institute Of Technology And Management, Usen
- Poly. Offa
- Polytechnic, Bauchi
- Polytechnic, Bida
- Polytechnic, Damaturu
- Polytechnic, Ede
- Polytechnic, Ida
- Polytechnic, Mubi
- Polytechnic, Nassarawa
- Polytechnic, Nekede
- Polytechnic, Oko
- Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti
- Federal Polytechnic, Uka
- Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko
- Heritage Polytechnic, Ikot Udota
- Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure
- Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo, Owerri
- Of Mgt. And Tech, Enugu
- Interlink Polytechnic, Ijebu-Jesa, Osun State Nigeria
- Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna
- Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, Kwara State
- Lagos State Poly, Ikorodu
- Moshood Abiola Poly, Abeokuta
- Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia
- Niger State Poly, Zungeru
- Nigeria Army School Of Military Engineering, Makurdi
- Nogak Polytechnic, Mile 2 Road, Ikom, Cross River State
- Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic,Zaria
- Ogun State Institute Of Technology (Formerly Gateway Ict Poly), Igbesa, Ogun S
- Plateau State Polytechnic ,Barkin-Ladi
- Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri
- Rivers State Poly, Bori
- Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo
- Temple-Gate Polytechnic, Osisioma, Abia State
- The Polytechnic, Ibadan
- Waziri Umaru Fed. Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi
- Wolex Polytechnic, Ikeja, Lagos
- Yaba College Of Tech, Yaba
The above list is a mixture of private, state and federal polytechnics currently offering Estate Management And Valuation, this means candidates, Parents or Guardians can make a choice from the above. Most often, it is easier to study the choice of your course when you select a school that is within your Catchment area.
For example, candidates who is from Delta state and selects Estate Management And Valuation in Ozoro Poly stands a greater chance of gaining admission to study the course than a candidate who hails from Lagos state or Sokoto state. Many students make the mistake of just selecting randomly without applying the Catchment area principle though this does not apply to Private polytechnics.
In summary, if you must select a state or Federal poly, choose your state or school that falls within your catchment area for you to stand a huge chance of studying Estate Management And Valuation or any course of your choice.
Hope the above is well understood? if you are still not clear as regards the list of polytechnics or polytechnics that offers Estate Management And Valuation and their admission requirements, you can get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.