This information is for all those who chose Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas Bonny as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME registration, sat for their post UTME, passed and gained admission that Federal Poly Bonny acceptance fee for new students 2021/2022 academic session has been released. See below for fees payable and steps in payment procedure.
Payment procedures have been outlined for fresh students who most probably are not familiar with how to make payment online.
Usually, at Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas Bonny acceptance fee is the first payment to be made by any newly admitted student, just like other private, states or Federal polytechnics, It simply states that you as a student has officially accepted the provisional admission granted to you by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) upon meeting all requirements for admission.
We have arranged Federal Poly Bonny acceptance fee payable by all students irrespective of the faculty they fall under in the table below.
Newly admitted students are all advised to go through and identify the faculty their course/department falls under
Federal Poly Bonny Acceptance Fee For Fresh Students 2021/2022 Session
Federal poly Bonny acceptance fee for new students 2021/2022 academic session is 20,000Naira. This fee is to be paid as and when due to avoid forfeiture of the provisional admission granted to newly admitted students by JAMB.
Federal Polytechnic, Bonny Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure For Freshers 2021/2022 Session
Steps for payment of acceptance fee
From the Polytechnic website main page, Click on Student portal
- Create new student account (Enter ND1 and your JAMB Registration Number)
- Create your account profile; this will include uploading a recent passport photograph.
- Ensure you keep your portal details well and create a new password.
- From student portal Account dashboard
- Click on Get Acceptance fee invoice which will include the Remita (RRR) code.
- Print out the invoice
- Proceed to any bank to make payment of a non-refundable sum of Twenty thousand naira only (₦ 20,000.00) as acceptance fee.
- Return to your student portal account and generate your receipt with the RRR code from Bank print out. The print out must include your passport photograph.
- Carry along your receipt, Acceptance fee invoice and bank teller to the Admission office to begin your clearance and registration.
Hope the above was clear enough? if you have any question as regards Federal poly Bonny acceptance fee and the payment procedure required for new students, please reach us via the comment section below or our contact us page and we shall respond accordingly.