What is Estate Management? Why do candidates go for Estate Management? is it the passion for the course? What is the reason for the increase in the search for universities that offer Estate Management? The above questions are still lingering in the minds of many till date.
Truth be told, some students choose courses based on the JAMB approved subject combination requirements and information gotten from people as regards the schools that offer the course. Estate Management is not selected in a bid to evade any subject that involves science. many student look for courses like Estate Management, Estate Management, and some Science related courses that may or may not require mathematics.
In this post, you will see the list of schools that offer Estate Management, the subject combinations, cut off mark as well as the entry requirements for the course.
Estate Management is a course offered in most tertiary institutions in Nigeria, It is a course under the faculty of Estate Management managed by the Department of Estate Management. The importance attached to this post is immeasurable as students during their UTME registration, search for the list of universities offering Estate Management so as to make an informed decision on making a sensible choice based on their catchment area.
Aside checking for universities or polytechnics offering Estate Management as a course, you need to be sure of the correct O’Level and JAMB subject combination for studying Estate Management because in the past, candidates who have ignored this move were either forced to change their school or lost out on the admission for that academic session. So we candidly advice you take the following information in this post Seriously.
To study Estate Management in any of the under listed universities, candidates must meet the following basic entry requirements:
a) Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credits in the following subjects; Maths, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and three or four other subjects in not more than 2 sittings.
b) Pass the cut off mark for the university or polytechnic of his or her choice. We advice you score a minimum of 280 and above as this gives you a greater chance of gaining admission to study Estate Management into your preferred choice of institution.
The above are the basic requirements from the list of Universities Offering Estate Management. Though other requirements will be communicated to you by the schools when you register for their post UTME admission forms.
List of Accredited Universities That Offer Estate Management In Nigeria
- Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU)
- Ajayi Crowther University, Ibadan (ACU)
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU)
- Bayero University (BUK)
- Baze University
- Bells University of Technology, Otta (BUT)
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- ECWA Bingham University, New Karu (BU)
- Caleb University, Lagos (CUI)
- Caritas University (CU)
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli (COOU)
- Covenant University, Ota (CU)
- Cross River State University of Technology (CRUTECH)
- Crescent University (CUAB)
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)
- Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA)
- Gregory University, Uturu (GUU)
- University of Ibadan (UI)
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- Kaduna State University (KASU)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Lead City University, Ibadan (LCU)
- Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA)
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK)
- Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB)
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
- Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu (OUI)
- Rivers State University (RSU)
- Osun State University, Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa (UNIZIK)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO)
- Wesley University of Science and Technology (WUSTO)
The above list is a mixture of private, state and federal universities currently offering Estate Management, this means candidates, Parents or Guardians can make a choice from the above. Most often, it is easier to study the choice of your course when you select a school that is within your Catchment area.
For example, candidates who is from Delta state and selects Estate Management in UNIBEN stands a greater chance of gaining admission to study the course than a candidate who hails from Lagos state or Sokoto state. Many students make the mistake of just selecting randomly without applying the Catchment area principle though this does not apply to Private Universities.
In summary, if you must select a state or Federal university, choose your state or school that falls within your catchment area for you to stand a huge chance of studying Estate Management or any course of your choice.
Hope the above is well understood? if you are still not clear as regards the list of schools or universities that offers Estate Management and their admission requirements, you can get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.