Pursuing a masters program overseas can be quite expensive, especially if you have limited funds and are going to be responsible for meeting the financial requirements. We are please to inform you that there are full and part masters scholarships available for international students to help meet with their tuition, accommodation or living expenses during the course of their programme.
These scholarships are available for accredited degrees in colleges and universities in countries like Australia, Canada, USA, UK, Germany and New Zealand.
Listed below are some of the scholarships available for international students looking to study overseas
International Excellence Scholarship for Thailand at RMIT University Australia
The RMIT University provides financial assistance to students pursuing a master’s degree in a relevant field of study. RMIT is ranked 16th in the world for art and design in the QS world university ranking of 2016. The value of the scholarship is AUD$5,000 paid during the first semester of the first year of study.
- Applicant must be citizen of Thailand
- Applicant must be applying from Thailand
- Applicants must have enrolled in a Masters degree program at RMIT university
- Applicant must be able to meet the English language requirement
How to apply
Application is done online and applicants are expected to
- select an eligible program of study
- Submit an application to study a program at RMIT University
- Receive an offer of admission to study at RMIT
- Submit an application for the Scholarship
More information can be found in the scholarship link here http://www1.rmit.edu.au/browse;ID=yag3ax6vhah6
Cranfield Sub-Saharan Africa Merit Scholarship in Leadership and Management in UK
Students in Sub-Saharan Africa can apply for this scholarship to study in one of the eligible masters program in Cranfield University in the United Kingdom. The value of the scholarship is 4,000 pounds towards offsetting part of their tuition fees.
- Applicants must have graduated with first class honors or second class upper with honours in their in their undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must meet the English language proficiency requirements in order to be considered
- Applicants are to apply for a full time Masters degree in an eligible course.
How to Apply
Application is done online and all the information on how to apply and documents to submit can be found in the scholarship link here https://www.cranfield.ac.uk/som/funding/cranfield-sub-saharan-africa-merit-scholarship-in-leadership-and-management
International Accelerated Degree Program Scholarships at Arizona State University (USA)
Arizona State University is a public research university in Arizona USA. The scholarship is awarded to students from Africa and covers full tuition, on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation and monthly allowance.
- Applicants must have graduated with a minimum of a second class upper.
- Applicants must have proven records leadership and community engagement
- Applicants who are females and physically challenged are given utmost priority
- Applicants whose first language is not language are to provide evidence of English language proficiency
How to apply
Application is done online and applicants are expected to download and fill the form and submit it by hand.
More information on how to apply can be found in the scholarship link here https://www.knust.edu.gh/announcements/general/international-accelerated-degree-program-scholarships-at-arizona-state-
Kristianstad University Scholarships for Students outside EU/EEA Switzerland & Sweden
This scholarship is available for international students looking to study at Kristianstad University and is based on merits. The scholarship awarded could either cover full or part tuition fees and is give to deserving student to pursue any master degree program of choice offered at the institution.
- Applicant must be from outside the EU/EEA
- Applicants must pay the application fee
- Applicants who have studied their bachelors’ degree program at Kristianstad are given preference
- Applicant who possess excellent undergraduate credentials are eligible for qualification
- Applicant are to ensure that they fill the application forms correctly and submit the required documents
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements
How to apply
Application is done online at the Universities Website
More information on how to apply is available at the scholarship link here https://www.hkr.se/en/study-at-hkr/non-exchange-student/scholarship/
Masters Scholarship for Peace Studies at University of Innsbruck Austria
The University of Innsbruck offers Scholarship to students looking to study a masters degree in Peace Studies. The Scholarship is dedicated to assisting international students with funds to help offset their tuition fees at the University.
- Applicants must possess a bachelors degree
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements in order to be considered
- Applicants will have to pay the application fee and submit an application to the office of the school in Austria
How to Apply
Applicants will have to submit relevant documents which include
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three Passport Photographs
- Three copies of passport
- Two letters of recommendation
- An application Essay stating the reason for applying for the program (300 words)
- Two copies of Undergraduate Transcripts
- Health Certificate indicating current state of health
- University Inscription form duly filled and signed
- Documents to prove that applicants have medical coverage
- Copy of proof of insurance
More information can be found in the scholarship link here https://www.uibk.ac.at/peacestudies/ma-program/admission/scholarships.html
Holland Scholarship in Erasmus University for Non EU/EEA Students in Netherlands
Scholarship is available for international students in Erasmus University in Holland looking to bag a masters degree. The Scholarship is awarded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, and sciences and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. The value of the scholarship is 5,000 Euros made in two separate payments to the student in the first year of the masters program.
- Applicants must be from outside the EU/EEA member countries.
- Applicants must live outside the Netherlands and would not have studied there also
- Applicants must have an impeccable study results in their previous qualification
- Applicants must write and send in a complete application stating how the scholarship is going to be of importance to the students’ academic pursuit.
- Applicants must have completed their visa application before May of the year to commence the program.
- Applicants must be able to meet the English language requirements in order to be considered
How To Apply
Application is done online and applicants are expected to submit the following statements
- Personal Statement
- Financial Document
- Transcript indicating grades obtained in previous qualifications
More information on how to apply can be found in the scholarship website here https://www.eur.nl/ese/master/fees_and_scholarships/scholarships_and_grants/
Are you satisfied with the information gotten? You can send your questions as regards the list of Masters scholarships for international students via the comment section below.
You could also subscribe to our blog and get latest information on scholarships within and around the globe.
OTHER RELATED POSTS
>> List of Top Cheap Colleges In Canada For International Students
>> List of Accredited Online Universities In Canada
>> Top 10 Free Education In Canada And How To Access Them
>> List of Free Online Courses In Australia With Certifications