The approved list of accredited courses offered in Landmark University has been released by the management and school authority. We have deemed it necessary to publish the courses offered in Landmark University as it has become impeccably necessary based on data received as regards the subject matter.
Usually, upon choosing a course of study, it is usually advised prospective students or applicants go through some of the requirements required to be eligible to study the course in question, see below basic requirements;
Landmark University Admission Requirements
- The candidate must be over 16 years of age in the year of admission (Some student swear an affidavit just to increase their ages)
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
Upon meeting these requirements as stated above, candidates becomes automatically eligible for admission into Landmark University and their internal screening exercise.
List Of Accredited Courses Offered In Landmark University
College of Agricultural Sciences
College of Business and Social Sciences
- Accounting and Finance
- Political Science and International Relations
College of Science and Engineering
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Physical Sciences
- Agric and Bio-system Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical and Information Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Also, to get the latest news about Landmark University courses, admission and post UTME/Internal screening news and happenings in all Nigerian universities generally, you could subscribe to our blog and stay updated.
OTHER RELATED POSTS