This is to inform indigenes of Lagos in all tertiary institutions in Nigeria that the Lagos State Scholarship scheme aimed at offering financial assistance to her indigenes is here again.
The Lagos state scholarship board is an agency under the Lagos state government in charge of awarding scholarships to deserving individuals.
Therefore application are here by invited from these set of individuals to apply for the Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2021 and we have outlined the requirements, application process and how to apply.
Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2021
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
This Scholarship Scheme is for Lagos State indigenes only studying in any tertiary institution across the country.
Applicants must be a Lagos State Indigene studying in any tertiary institutions across the country
All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
All Under-graduate applicants:
- Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must possess a minimum of 4.9/7.0
- Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must possess a minimum of 3.5/5.0
- Where CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g polytechnics and colleges of education) he /she must possess a Minimum of 2.8/4.0
- Where applicant is a medical student in 200L, option i, ii and iii applies
- Where applicant is a medical student in 300L and above a minimum of Credit is required in their result
All applicants must be in their second year or above (i.e admitted on or before 2016/2017 academic session).
All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration
All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba
All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government
All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
Applicants are to upload visible scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
- Admission Letter from JAMB
- Letter of identification from Oba
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Local Government Identification letter
- SSCE result
- Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip.
Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.
Successful tested applicants will be contacted for oral interview
- All applicants are required to make a Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
- Then take the pay confirmation receipt to the Lagos State Scholarship Board to secure their secret voucher pins for online application. Application will not be processed without evidence of consolidated payment confirmation slip.
How To Apply For Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Award Scheme
Qualified and interested candidates should:
Before you start this application, ensure you have purchased a Scholarship application form (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board then secure your Voucher pin from the Scholarship Board office. Thereafter, have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- Treasury receipt of N2,000 for the scholarship form
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card
- SSCE Certificate
- Letter of identification from Oba
- Letter of identification from Local Government
- LASSRA registration card
- Transcript or Statement of Results duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip
Ensure that information are filled accurately to avoid mix up after application.
Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2021: How To Appl
- Click on “application Link above”
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information and provide the secret voucher pin and LASSRA Number in the appropriate column
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng , enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- Keep the hard copy of the signed profile, this would also be used for verification.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
- Applications will be done through this portal only, hard copy applications will not be processed.
- Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages.
- All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the portal.
- To secure your voucher pin proceed to the Lagos Scholarship Board office, 254 Ipaja road, Agege, Lagos and show them your payment confirmation slip.
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.Lagos
Application Closing Date
Not announced yet
OTHER RELATED POSTS